I see less Ukraine Flags in the future

It’s the same shit day in and day out. If you agree with American propaganda you are either a true-blue American-born patriot or a defector from some other country who’s escaped tyranny and come to the land of the free. But if you criticize Yankee balderdash then you are either an American-born communist/terrorist sympathiser or a foreign-born agent.

In this case, as long as she criticises Russia she is a magnificent asset who comes from that part of the world and who knows what she is talking about from first-hand experience. But now that she criticizes Zalensky she is spreading Russian propaganda. What sort of numbskull sees some logic in that?

IT looks like the left is giving up on Ukraine, all the money we gave all the harassment these stupid virtual signalers did EVEN After knowing they had a ton of NAZIs in the midst...The left can shove it when talking about race relations after China and Ukraine.
one more pootler´s hole

FUfVD0JWUAAGgOn.jpg

Da2am10V4AApobC.jpg

When I see all these young men of Ukraine who died defending the Bandera regime, fooled by Nazi ukrainian propaganda, I want to personally torture and execute Zelensky and his gang of bastards...
I am so sick of American propaganda bull shit that I want to vomit. I am very pleased to see that you have offered an alternative to that crap .... something to think about, conisder it and find out if there is any truth to it.

I am so sick of American propaganda bull shit that I want to vomit. I am very pleased to see that you have offered an alternative to that crap .... something to think about, conisder it and find out if there is any truth to it.
Hmm.. Why to read a Russian with a badly broken English on an American forum if you can just watch RT on an everyday basis. :dunno:

Hmm.. Why to read a Russian with a badly broken English on an American forum if you can just watch RT on an everyday basis. :dunno:
Because I am not American .... I do not trust one source. I am not a far-leftist, I am not a far-rightest. I am not a Republican. I am not a Democrat. I am not a Capitalist. I am not a Communist. I do not trust one source. I judge each and every thing in life on its own singular merits so if the Capitalists are right on a particular issue I say the Capitalists are right and if the Communists are right on a particular issue I say the Communists are right.

Did I answer your question?

IT looks like the left is giving up on Ukraine, all the money we gave all the harassment these stupid virtual signalers did EVEN After knowing they had a ton of NAZIs in the midst...The left can shove it when talking about race relations after China and Ukraine.
View attachment 672969

If you see someone flying the neo-Nazi Ukrainian flag on their Twitter banner, or as an avatar here, you know you're about to read a post full of ignorance, hate, bigotry, and racism.

Because I am not American .... I do not trust one source. I am not a far-leftist, I am not a far-rightest. I am not a Republican. I am not a Democrat. I am not a Capitalist. I am not a Communist. I do not trust one source. I judge each and every thing in life on its own singular merits so if the Capitalists are right on a particular issue I say the Capitalists are right and if the Communists are right on a particular issue I say the Communists are right.

Did I answer your question?
Yes, thanks. I know you are not American. I have just noticed from your posts that you have mostly anti-American stance, and so asked this question. But I may be wrong.

Yes, thanks. I know you are not American. I have just noticed from your posts that you have mostly anti-American stance, and so asked this question. But I may be wrong.
If you think I am "anti-American" then you didn't really understand my reply to your question.

Another unhinged and nonsensical post from another far right lunatic on usmessageboard. What is it about the GOP and being republican that attract so many of the mentally ill?

Here's the rest of the article for context and for anyone who doesn't consider themselves an easy dupe to internet memes or in this case a simple screenshot with 95% of the article missing.

If you think I am "anti-American" then you didn't really understand my reply to your question.
Okay, I correct myself. You are anti-the US policy on the European continent in its present form.

Forum List

Back