I saw the Assange interview with Hannity

My take was that he was being honest and made some valid points. For example, why is the exposing of the crookedness and corruption of the DNC, Hillary, and the media a bad thing for America at a time that it is voting? All the emails revealed were true, and not one was found to be doctored or fake. It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
Hannity giving head to a marxist interloper he was vilifying just a few years ago.

This shit is right out of Orwell.

If Assange and Putin had decided to support Hillary instead, and hacked the RNC and Trump's campaign, you'd be howling your asses off. And the Democrats would be saying, "What's wrong with exposing all the filth in the GOP and Trump's campaign?"
There was nothing to hack otherwise it would be hacked.

That's awesome. You really think that, don't you?

What's the worst thing that Russia leaked about the DNC?

You mean wiki Leaks?

My take was that he was being honest and made some valid points. For example, why is the exposing of the crookedness and corruption of the DNC, Hillary, and the media a bad thing for America at a time that it is voting? All the emails revealed were true, and not one was found to be doctored or fake. It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
Hannity giving head to a marxist interloper he was vilifying just a few years ago.

If Assange and Putin had decided to support Hillary instead, and hacked the RNC and Trump's campaign, you'd be howling your asses off. And the Democrats would be saying, "What's wrong with exposing all the filth in the GOP and Trump's campaign?"
Well didn't the leftist media go on a full court press trying to unsuccessfully paint Trump as a racist, sexist, or conman, while totally ignoring Hillary and the Dems corruption and cronyism? I don't think the so called journalist hacks in the media left a single stone unturned in Trump's life.

No. Hillary got more negative press. Why don't you know that?
Ha ha ha ha! The media was totally focused on bashing Trump, what planet do you live on? You are an idiot.

You are wrong. They gave Trump unheard of access and the benefit of every doubt. They killed Hillary on emails. Killed her.

You mean wiki Leaks?

No. I mean Russia. Try harder.

Well didn't the leftist media go on a full court press trying to unsuccessfully paint Trump as a racist, sexist, or conman, while totally ignoring Hillary and the Dems corruption and cronyism? I don't think the so called journalist hacks in the media left a single stone unturned in Trump's life.

No. Hillary got more negative press. Why don't you know that?
Ha ha ha ha! The media was totally focused on bashing Trump, what planet do you live on? You are an idiot.

You are wrong. They gave Trump unheard of access and the benefit of every doubt. They killed Hillary on emails. Killed her.
They ignored the emails, and Trump went around the media and reminded the public of who she was.

You mean wiki Leaks?

No. I mean Russia. Try harder.
There is no evidence. Did Russia also hack into the Bush admin emails then? Why weren't the Dems eating their soiled underwear back then?

Hillary is finished, done in by her own corruption and lies. People should abandon this effort to delegitimize Trump's victory. He is the President now, there isn't anything you can do about it.

Yep, he'll be the president. I'm not too sure about him being legitimate or qualified though.
Trump is definitely more qualified that the community organizing, race baiting, anti American commie bastard Hussein Obama.
Only to an idiot.
Trump has built a multi billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands that Dems want him to divest from. Obama was a radical anti American race baiting community organizing commie with terrorist ties, who hardly served a year in the Senate and did Jackshit. He should have been elected toilet cleaner.

Thank you. It's always nice to get input from the right lunatic fringe.

Hillary is finished, done in by her own corruption and lies. People should abandon this effort to delegitimize Trump's victory. He is the President now, there isn't anything you can do about it.

Yep, he'll be the president. I'm not too sure about him being legitimate or qualified though.
Trump is definitely more qualified that the community organizing, race baiting, anti American commie bastard Hussein Obama.
Only to an idiot.
Trump has built a multi billion dollar empire employing tens of thousands that Dems want him to divest from. Obama was a radical anti American race baiting community organizing commie with terrorist ties, who hardly served a year in the Senate and did Jackshit. He should have been elected toilet cleaner.

Thank you. It's always nice to get input from the right lunatic fringe.
Just the facts ma'm.

How about that both sides are crooked, but people only got shown one side, so one side won simply because they didn't get hacked, not because they deserved to be there. But then again, I guess neither side deserves to be there, but one of those crooked parties was going to get in because the people are so passive that they don't give a shit about anything any more.

Every time leftists get exposed of doing something, they blame it on someone else. It's never their own fault. It's always some imaginary shared responsibility.

Are both sides crooked? Probably, but the question is, are both sides equally crooked? The truth is, leftists are professional crooks and just because there are some crooked on the right, it doesn't equate them.

Look at the mirror for once and admit your own faults. Then come out clean and apologize for them.

People aren't saying it isn't their fault. People are saying that A) the Russians influenced the election and B) that negative things from one party were exposed and not from the other side, which is hardly fair, is it?

The whole of the Republican and Democrat parties is a joke anyway, it's time for proper change.

Are they equally crooked? Yeah, more or less. Don't try telling me the right aren't crooked. Your view that the right isn't as crooked as the left is just partisan nonsense.

As for your last sentence, jeez, this isn't high school dude.

No evidence whatsoever "the Russians influenced the election". The claim is they hacked, and even that is debatable, not definitive, and contested by the disseminator of the info, wiki leaks.

What is certain is that the corrupt biased media tried to influence the election, in favor of Hillary, and failed miserably.

How about that both sides are crooked, but people only got shown one side, so one side won simply because they didn't get hacked, not because they deserved to be there. But then again, I guess neither side deserves to be there, but one of those crooked parties was going to get in because the people are so passive that they don't give a shit about anything any more.
You mean the biased, corrupt, crooked media didn't uncover and demonize Trump enough? They were bashing Trump with fake news and hyped headlines 24 hours a day, once Trump became the nominee.

Isn't it great to just demonize the media? It's a free media, it can do what it wants. The media is biased, but you talk as if the media is all biased in the same direction. It's not. Crooked? Ah, you love the word "crooked" because Trump used it all the time. How is the media crooked exactly? I mean, if they broke the law, then surely they'd get prosecuted. Have there been prosecutions?

They were bashing Trump, and it's not hard to see why. The guy's first act was to demonize Mexicans. Oh, you come out complaining about poor Trump being demonized, and yet revel in him demonizing others. Go figure.

This is petty populism, you're being taken for a ride and you love it.

Were you one of the people here who cheered every Wikileaks release? I think you were.
Go back and look at those threads. You nutbags were saying that these leaks would end Hillary's chances every time they were released. You were counting on them.
Now...you lie.
Were you one of the lefties that called Assange a freedom fighting hero when he was releasing the GW Bush administration's Iraq and Afghanistan emails?
LoneLapper is a fool.

I stated that Trump would win the election for a number of confluent reasons among which was her charity scandals, the contents from her emails, her and the DNC's suppression of their own Sanders people by hook and crook, and her own deficient personality that had many unappealing qualities from her arrogance, to her temper and rage, to her own greed and mendacity.

And all LoneLapper gets from that is "Russians hacked the e-mails!"

roflmao
They went from one excuse and attack to another, until they graduated to the Russian hacking. I guess the "fake news" line didn't work, since the left realized they were the ones most guilty of it. But of course at no time have the Dems ever pointed their finger at Hillary in any way shape or form.

You mean the biased, corrupt, crooked media didn't uncover and demonize Trump enough? They were bashing Trump with fake news and hyped headlines 24 hours a day, once Trump became the nominee.

Isn't it great to just demonize the media? It's a free media, it can do what it wants. The media is biased, but you talk as if the media is all biased in the same direction. It's not. Crooked? Ah, you love the word "crooked" because Trump used it all the time. How is the media crooked exactly? I mean, if they broke the law, then surely they'd get prosecuted. Have there been prosecutions?

They were bashing Trump, and it's not hard to see why. The guy's first act was to demonize Mexicans. Oh, you come out complaining about poor Trump being demonized, and yet revel in him demonizing others. Go figure.

Well at least you admit, the media was totally one sided in favor of Hillary.

They media was as bad in 08 and 2012 when it was McCain or Romney. So it isn't Trump. They're corrupt, crooked, dishonest, and a propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Looks like the Dems are okay with the media spreading lies and propaganda and "influencing" the American electorate. But let the truth come out about how crooked, corrupt, and deceptive Hillary, the Dems, and the media are, and all hell breaks lose.

Were you one of the people here who cheered every Wikileaks release? I think you were.
Go back and look at those threads. You nutbags were saying that these leaks would end Hillary's chances every time they were released. You were counting on them.
Now...you lie.
Were you one of the lefties that called Assange a freedom fighting hero when he was releasing the GW Bush administration's Iraq and Afghanistan emails?
LoneLapper is a fool.

I stated that Trump would win the election for a number of confluent reasons among which was her charity scandals, the contents from her emails, her and the DNC's suppression of their own Sanders people by hook and crook, and her own deficient personality that had many unappealing qualities from her arrogance, to her temper and rage, to her own greed and mendacity.

roflmao

You are lying. If you'd like to know why I think she lost, you can check the archives or ask nicely and I'll repeat my thoughts here.

Let me guess....you don't care.....right?
I'd just like to know why Assange was a hero when he was revealing shit about the Bush admin, but now that he's exposed Hillary and the Dems for their corruption and crookedness, suddenly he's turned into Dr. Evil. LOL

He was never my hero. But he is your hero now. So...what your point? You feel better about being an anti-American freak if you can point at some other people being freaks 15 years ago?
He isn't my hero either, he traffics in stolen goods, except in this case it's cyber-goods and emails. He calls these stolen goods leaks.

What I care about is that Americans know the truth, and what has been revealed about Hillary, Dems, and the media, not "how" we get to this true information.

It's always better that Americans make an informed decision when electing someone, not this fake visage the media paints of their preferred cadidate.

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao
They went from one excuse and attack to another, until they graduated to the Russian hacking. I guess the "fake news" line didn't work, since the left realized they were the ones most guilty of it. But of course at no time have the Dems ever pointed their finger at Hillary in any way shape or form.

Hillary didn't work with the Russians to steal the election.

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao

giphy.gif

People aren't saying it isn't their fault. People are saying that A) the Russians influenced the election and B) that negative things from one party were exposed and not from the other side, which is hardly fair, is it?

Oh, you're crying because only Democrats dirt was exposed. That's not fair?

Well, maybe Republicans don't have so much dirt to hide, or they just protect their dirt better.

It doesn't seem to worry you why do the Democrats have so much dirt to begin with.

The whole of the Republican and Democrat parties is a joke anyway, it's time for proper change.

I agree, not that we have much choice here.

Are they equally crooked? Yeah, more or less. Don't try telling me the right aren't crooked. Your view that the right isn't as crooked as the left is just partisan nonsense.

Didn't say they're not crooked, just that they're not as much crooked as Democrats.

We're not in high school, but the question is, why are you lefties treating everyone like they're in the high school.

You lefties cannot hide the truth forever and once it comes out, you pay the price.

The Republicans and Democrats are just as corrupt, the only difference is that the left bought out the MSM so the Democrats have been allowed to get out of hand without any checks and balances for far too long.

Just like there are market corrections, I think we're about to see a Democrat correction - though its looking like it might be either a civil war or an "alternative" left weighted party. If the D's were smart they'd ditch the fringe and come back to the middle ground - that was the wining formula for the Republican's revival with Trump imo. Problem is, I think most Dem's are either a) not paying attention, or b) too stupid to care that their party has been hijacked... I'm kind of looking forward to seeing a replacement because then we might actually be able to come together as a nation again...

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao

Neither did Trump. It was Obama and Hillary's incompetence and weakness that emboldened our adversaries. The December of an eighth year term after your party has been resoundly defeated at every level, is a little late for a response to such vague allegations.

Well at least you admit, the media was totally one sided in favor of Hillary.

They media was as bad in 08 and 2012 when it was McCain or Romney. So it isn't Trump. They're corrupt, crooked, dishonest, and a propaganda arm of the Democrat party.

Looks like the Dems are okay with the media spreading lies and propaganda and "influencing" the American electorate. But let the truth come out about how crooked, corrupt, and deceptive Hillary, the Dems, and the media are, and all hell breaks lose.

Yes it was, and again, it's hardly surprising. When you have Fox News, institution of the right, most popular news station in the US simply because it's the only right wing one, going against Trump, you know there's a problem.

What is really funny is the right were bitching and moaning. "The media's biased" "the election is rigged", then when the election is won by Trump they're off calling Democrats out for moaning and bitching. Irony huh? It's all rather pathetic.

The media is biased, but it's a free media. They can start their own media outlet any time they like. But they act like it's a govt institution that should tell them whatever it is that they want to hear, if they don't hear what they want to hear then they'll attack it. Ridiculous.

The media was as bad in the 1700s no doubt too. But then Trump started calling the media out and they jumped on it. In other words these people don't have a single thought of their own. They're waiting to be told what to say, and then they'll jump on anything and say it regardless of how fucking ridiculous it is.

In the partisan game the Republican hacks and the Democrat hacks are both happy to see the lies. When Trump lies, when he contradicts himself, when he insults groups of people, when Russia gives help, the Republican hacks are there backing Trump up, pretending the truth doesn't exist, just getting all excited and wet because "they won". Nothing new there, is there? But again, Trump brought it up and now they "know" things. But they're not willing to see the reality of the situation. They've been bought by Trump, just as they were bought by every other Republican candidate for president for their whole adult lives.

Oh, you're crying because only Democrats dirt was exposed. That's not fair?

Well, maybe Republicans don't have so much dirt to hide, or they just protect their dirt better.

It doesn't seem to worry you why do the Democrats have so much dirt to begin with.

I agree, not that we have much choice here.

Didn't say they're not crooked, just that they're not as much crooked as Democrats.

We're not in high school, but the question is, why are you lefties treating everyone like they're in the high school.

You lefties cannot hide the truth forever and once it comes out, you pay the price.

I'm not crying. And I'm not talking to someone who starts a post with an attack.

Forum List

Back