I saw the Assange interview with Hannity

Were you one of the people here who cheered every Wikileaks release? I think you were.
Go back and look at those threads. You nutbags were saying that these leaks would end Hillary's chances every time they were released. You were counting on them.
Now...you lie.
Were you one of the lefties that called Assange a freedom fighting hero when he was releasing the GW Bush administration's Iraq and Afghanistan emails?
LoneLapper is a fool.

I stated that Trump would win the election for a number of confluent reasons among which was her charity scandals, the contents from her emails, her and the DNC's suppression of their own Sanders people by hook and crook, and her own deficient personality that had many unappealing qualities from her arrogance, to her temper and rage, to her own greed and mendacity.

And all LoneLapper gets from that is "Russians hacked the e-mails!"

roflmao

It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
They have to double down or else people will look at the Message. The media will always have her back at any cost, this is the proof.

This whole thing is like an IQ test and anyone that thinks that Russia had an affect on our elec tion is a stupid ass. Even the political hack Clapper admitted as much; Russia did not affect our election of our President.

Were you one of the people here who cheered every Wikileaks release? I think you were.

Go back and look at those threads. You nutbags were saying that these leaks would end Hillary's chances every time they were released. You were counting on them.

Now...you lie.
Were you one of the lefties that called Assange a freedom fighting hero when he was releasing the GW Bush administration's Iraq and Afghanistan emails?

Nope.

Next.

My take was that he was being honest and made some valid points. For example, why is the exposing of the crookedness and corruption of the DNC, Hillary, and the media a bad thing for America at a time that it is voting? All the emails revealed were true, and not one was found to be doctored or fake. It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
Hannity giving head to a marxist interloper he was vilifying just a few years ago.

This shit is right out of Orwell.

If Assange and Putin had decided to support Hillary instead, and hacked the RNC and Trump's campaign, you'd be howling your asses off. And the Democrats would be saying, "What's wrong with exposing all the filth in the GOP and Trump's campaign?"

Maybe because the Dems aren't letting it go and haven't been able to face and take the blame for their catastrophic loss last November 8.
The Dems are too busy WINNING the next election with continued protests, personal attacks on Trump and obstructing every effort he is making to create new American jobs and repair this country.

upload_2017-1-6_17-18-29.png

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

I stated that Trump would win the election for a number of confluent reasons among which was her charity scandals, the contents from her emails, her and the DNC's suppression of their own Sanders people by hook and crook, and her own deficient personality that had many unappealing qualities from her arrogance, to her temper and rage, to her own greed and mendacity.

roflmao

You are lying. If you'd like to know why I think she lost, you can check the archives or ask nicely and I'll repeat my thoughts here.

Let me guess....you don't care.....right?

He's doing his best not to be too reactive to the baiting until he's sworn in. After January 20th he'll start taking out these miserable leftie hacks in the media, one by one.

You won't agree.....but that is EXACTLY what Putin did with the Russian media. It's awesome that you are advocating such a thing.
So you think Trump is going to assassinate and incarcerate journalists?

Isnt that what the fascist asshole Hussein Obama did, he sent the IRS, his attorney general, and other govt. agencies after republicans. Yet non of you holier than thou leftists said anything about it.

Do you add marijuana to your coffee? LOL

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao

You are lying. If you'd like to know why I think she lost, you can check the archives or ask nicely and I'll repeat my thoughts here.

I'd just like to know why Assange was a hero when he was revealing shit about the Bush admin, but now that he's exposed Hillary and the Dems for their corruption and crookedness, suddenly he's turned into Dr. Evil. LOL

My take was that he was being honest and made some valid points. For example, why is the exposing of the crookedness and corruption of the DNC, Hillary, and the media a bad thing for America at a time that it is voting? All the emails revealed were true, and not one was found to be doctored or fake. It's a shame that the media is now focusing on the messenger as opposed to the actual message. The American public deserves to know the level of crookedness and corruption before they vote.
Hannity giving head to a marxist interloper he was vilifying just a few years ago.

If Assange and Putin had decided to support Hillary instead, and hacked the RNC and Trump's campaign, you'd be howling your asses off. And the Democrats would be saying, "What's wrong with exposing all the filth in the GOP and Trump's campaign?"

Hmmmmmm. Do you think any Dems have your sense of right and wrong? Or would they all be doing that?

There was nothing to hack otherwise it would be hacked.

Hmmmmmm. Do you think any Dems have your sense of right and wrong? Or would they all be doing that?
I have no doubt the conversations would be exactly the same, only with the roles reversed.

But just as there are Republicans like myself who see this Russian hacking exactly for what it is, I'm sure we would see the same among the Democratic ranks.

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao

I'd just like to know why Assange was a hero when he was revealing shit about the Bush admin, but now that he's exposed Hillary and the Dems for their corruption and crookedness, suddenly he's turned into Dr. Evil. LOL

He was never my hero. But he is your hero now. So...what your point? You feel better about being an anti-American freak if you can point at some other people being freaks 15 years ago?

upload_2017-1-6_17-23-43.png

In the final analysis it doesnt really matter.

We shold just clean their blood from our blades and Move On.

Nope. Putin was backing Trump, not Clinton.

I have no doubt the conversations would be exactly the same, only with the roles reversed.

But just as there are Republicans like myself who see this Russian hacking exactly for what it is, I'm sure we would see the same among the Democratic ranks.

Hmmmm. Maybe a few more. I think maybe a few more.

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao

Like I just said. Hannity is now giving head to someone he vilified back in that day.

Hypocrites abound.

That's awesome. You really think that, don't you?

What's the worst thing that Russia leaked about the DNC?

Well didn't the leftist media go on a full court press trying to unsuccessfully paint Trump as a racist, sexist, or conman, while totally ignoring Hillary and the Dems corruption and cronyism? I don't think the so called journalist hacks in the media left a single stone unturned in Trump's life.

Well didn't the leftist media go on a full court press trying to unsuccessfully paint Trump as a racist, sexist, or conman, while totally ignoring Hillary and the Dems corruption and cronyism? I don't think the so called journalist hacks in the media left a single stone unturned in Trump's life.

No. Hillary got more negative press. Why don't you know that?

And....corruption and cronyism are charges that have never been substantiated. But...the charge did the damage. You are avidence of that.

Now...you lie.
LoneLapper is a fool.

roflmao

Like I just said. Hannity is now giving head to someone he vilified back in that day.

Hypocrites abound.
Yeah, people change their mind, like president Hussein shithead said he was against gay marriage.

No. Hillary got more negative press. Why don't you know that?
Ha ha ha ha! The media was totally focused on bashing Trump, what planet do you live on? You are an idiot.

Forum List

Back