I said Trump's declaration was dangerous to the Jewish people around the world.

Compared to what was predicted, the outcome to the declaration was muted. So far, I did not see WW3 breaking out, with 50 million ppl dying.

Besides which, it was the right thing to do.
I hope this is not the calm before the storm. It will depend a lot on how Israel's leaders choose to proceed.

We know how they will not proceed; Giving up
ALL of E. Jerusalem even the Jewish Quarter. Leaving the Palestinians in charge of the road between Gaza and the W. Bank which is within the ‘67 Borders, and becoming a State with a Palestinian Majority, Please tell us, how will the Palestinians choose to proceed? Maybe now, the Israelis can be allowed on Temple Mount!!!

“A declaration from the United States government that appears to endorse sole Jewish proprietorship over Jerusalem adds insult to ongoing injury and is practically guaranteed to fan the flames of violence,” the statement notes. “We therefore call on the U.S. government to take immediate steps to deescalate the tensions resulting from the president’s declaration and to clarify Palestinians’ legitimate stake in the future of Jerusalem.”
read more: Trump's Jerusalem backlash continues: Over 100 Jewish Studies scholars issue condemnation
WOW!!! Over one hundred? That's a whole lot, isn't it? Out of 12,000,000 or so Jews worldwide, what percentage is that? Not to mention that these are from America and probably part of the NK.

Forum List

Back