I Remember Pearl Harbor

When I lived in San Diego I worked in a liquor store while going to school, and they had a Japanese restaurant next door that served the best food. Fresh Albacore. One of the cooks always walked through the store I worked at with his Japanese Navy cap on December 7th every year.
I worked with a Jap.

I rolled a cherry bomb under his desk every Hiroshima and Nagasaki Day.

; - )
Yep, good little rice ****** hater. You were born too late.
Dumbass.

The ;-) was for dolts like you.
I have no problems believing that you would do such a thing, none at all. You have the morals of a ficus tree.

Interesting.

A thread where the little housepainter troll has failed to hijack it into a petty purse fight, despite his usual attempts. Maybe things in this forum are finally looking up?

Back to the subject:
I wasn't born yet when the Pearl Harbor attack happened, so cannot remember it.

But the historical record is grimly clear: In 1937 and earlier, the Japanese government attacked its neighbors to try to take what they had, by force. It's the same reason nearly every war in history has been fought. The U.S. (which had been selling them scrap metal and oil, the very materials they needed to continue their war of aggression) withdrew all support from them, for obvious and legitimate reasons.

Then the Japanese were faced with a choice: With their main source of fuel and armaments materials cut off, they could abandon their aggression, or continue it. They made the wrong choice, deciding to attack the Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore etc. where they could steal those materials. And they also attacked the American Navy in Pearl Harbor first, specifically to destroy the big warships so we could not interfere with their "Southern Resource Area" strategy.

The Pearl Harbor attack was a part of the usual big-government agenda to steal stuff from the people who produced it. And we continue to see that agenda in group after group of big-government leftists, in countries all over the world, to this day. In some, the quest of theft and aggression against the will of the people takes on absurd irony as the thieves proclaim their acts are the "civilized" way to do things. They aren't "stealing", they are merely "redistributing" or "spreading the wealth around" - a distinction without a difference.

As long as leftist big-government elites keep believing that theft is a good way to treat their neighbors and subjects, and the neighbors see that building up defensive forces to deter them is necessary, Pearl-Harbor-type attacks will always be possible.

And no matter how well the lies and surprise attacks are carried out (as they unquestionable were in Dec. 7, 1941), they will always be wrong. And bloody.

Interesting.

A thread where the little housepainter troll has failed to hijack it into a petty purse fight, despite his usual attempts. Maybe things in this forum are finally looking up?

Back to the subject:

But the historical record is grimly clear: In 1937 and earlier, the Japanese government attacked its neighbors to try to take what they had, by force. It's the same reason nearly every war in history has been fought. The U.S. (which had been selling them scrap metal and oil, the very materials they needed to continue their war of aggression) withdrew all support from them, for obvious and legitimate reasons.

Then the Japanese were faced with a choice: With their main source of fuel and armaments materials cut off, they could abandon their aggression, or continue it. They made the wrong choice, deciding to attack the Philippines, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Singapore etc. where they could steal those materials. And they also attacked the American Navy in Pearl Harbor first, specifically to destroy the big warships so we could not interfere with their "Southern Resource Area" strategy.

The Pearl Harbor attack was a part of the usual big-government agenda to steal stuff from the people who produced it. And we continue to see that agenda in group after group of big-government leftists, in countries all over the world, to this day. In some, the quest of theft and aggression against the will of the people takes on absurd irony as the thieves proclaim their acts are the "civilized" way to do things. They aren't "stealing", they are merely "redistributing" or "spreading the wealth around" - a distinction without a difference.

As long as leftist big-government elites keep believing that theft is a good way to treat their neighbors and subjects, and the neighbors see that building up defensive forces to deter them is necessary, Pearl-Harbor-type attacks will always be possible.

And no matter how well the lies and surprise attacks are carried out (as they unquestionable were in Dec. 7, 1941), they will always be wrong. And bloody.
Thank God we would never do such thing, like overthrow governments, that have lots of oil, or put armed forces into other nations, who also have lots of oil, or fights wars against other nations, who just happen to have, and this must be a total coincidence, lots of oil.

Back to the subject:
Thank God we would never do such thing,
And attempts and attempts.

Back to the subject:
The lies the Japanese told before the attack, about how they truly wanted peace and appreciated the United States' attempts to negotiate an end to the hostilities committed by the Japanese in China for years, were merely part and parcel to the strategy of fooling their neighbors and stealing what they had. Big-government elites do that every day.

We should worry less about that these big-govt pushers are saying, and concentrate on what they are DOING instead.

Back to the subject:
Thank God we would never do such thing,
And attempts and attempts.

Back to the subject:
The lies the Japanese told before the attack, about how they truly wanted peace and appreciated the United States' attempts to negotiate an end to the hostilities committed by the Japanese in China for years, were merely part and parcel to the strategy of fooling their neighbors and stealing what they had. Big-government elites do that every day.

We should worry less about that these big-govt pushers are saying, and concentrate on what they are DOING instead.
Learn to quote properly you little asswipe. I'd ask you to think but that will never happen.

WWII was notable in that two big-govt dictators on opposite sides of the planet decided to start invading their neighbors and killing their citizens for the purpose of stealing their stuff, all at the same time with little actual notice or coordination between the dictators.

The philosophies of their intended victims had little to do with their desire to attack them. They attacked free societies (England, France), feudal societies (China), and oppressive big-government dictatorships (USSR) alike, plus any countries (U.S., Belgium, Poland etc.) that happened to be between them and the spoils they were ultimately after.

It's a grim lesson for those trying to figure out why Pearl Harbor happened. You don't have to be at war with the big-govt dictatorship, for them to decide that they are at war with you. And once they decide that, you ARE at war... as America found out on December 7, 1941. And again on Jan. 25, 1998. And yet again on Sept. 11, 2001. The desire of big-govt pushers to make war against their fellow men, will continue as long as there are big-govt-pushing elites.

Last edited:
I do my dad was a gunner on a B24 Liberator.

006-1.jpg

But the historical record is grimly clear: In 1937 and earlier, the Japanese government attacked its neighbors to try to take what they had, by force. It's the same reason nearly every war in history has been fought.
Where did Japan acquire the financing to accomplish their grim historical record, London and Wall Street?
"(Thomas C. CEO to JP Morgan)Lamont's 1920 trip to Tokyo marked the beginning of a process whereby the British and their Morgan ally would systematically support and finance the Japanese occupation of China over the 1920s and 1930s, even as fascist regimes were being established across Europe.

"Lamont was joined in Japan by New York Federal Reserve Governor Benjamin Strong, a leading collaborator of Bank of England chief Montagu Norman.

"Lamont established close personal relationships with Inouye Inosuke, who would alternate between head of the Bank of Japan and Finance Minister, until his death in 1932, and Mitsui head Baron Takuma Dan, perhaps the richest man in Japan."
How London Wall Street Backed Japan s War Against China and Sun Yat Sen

Last edited:
Cross, what theaters?

Please thank him for me, for his service if he's still with us.

BTW, is that a picture of Monte Cassino before your dad paid it (and its Nazi-fanatic occupiers) a visit?

The historical record is grimly clear: In 1937 and earlier, the Japanese government attacked its neighbors to try to take what they had, by force. It's the same reason nearly every war in history has been fought. The U.S. (which had been selling them scrap metal and oil, the very materials they needed to continue their war of aggression) withdrew all support from them, for obvious and legitimate reasons.

In fact, the Americans put the fleet in Hawaii (instead of in California, Oregon, and Washington) precisely so it could threaten and intimidate the Japanese during their quest to steal Asia's stuff. Was worth the try, but it turns out it didn't work.

The Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor was a part of the usual big-government agenda to steal stuff from the people who produced it. And we continue to see that agenda in group after group of big-government leftists, in countries all over the world, to this day. In some, the quest of theft and aggression against the will of the people takes on absurd irony as the thieves proclaim their acts are the "civilized" way to do things. They aren't "stealing", they are merely "redistributing" or "spreading the wealth around" - a distinction without a difference.

And no matter how well the lies and surprise attacks are carried out (as they unquestionably were on Dec. 7, 1941), they will always be wrong. And bloody.

Ten years before Pearl Harbor...
"In September 1931, Japan's army in Manchuria carried out the infamous 'Mukden incident.' The army blew up a stretch of the South Manchurian Railway north of Mukden, blamed it on Chinese subversives, and within hours, without requesting authority from Tokyo, seized Mukden and all the towns in a 200-mile radius north of the city—all within four days.

The League of Nations passed a resolution demanding that Japan withdraw from the conquered territory.

"The United States, which was not a member of the League, declared Japan in breach of the Kellogg-Briand Pact—an agreement among major powers, including Japan, signed in 1928-9, 'for the renunciation of war as an instrument of national policy.'

"But not Lamont.

"The Morgan CEO leaped to defend Japan.

"In a letter to his journalist friend Walter Lippmann, intended for publication, Lamont argued that: Japan would assure the peace in Manchuria; the Chinese had broken agreements by building competing railroads, in 'deliberate economic wastage in duplicating existing facilities'; and China was 'withholding payment on any Japanese bonds' and using the money for the competing railroad. 'In other words,' he concluded to Lippmann, 'China has conducted the most lawless and aggravating course possible. . . . They make the world believe that Japan hasn't changed. I think it has.'"

How London Wall Street Backed Japan s War Against China and Sun Yat Sen

Bankers bet on both sides during WWI and WWII.
They are doing the same thing today.
War is a Racket.

Cross, what theaters?

Please thank him for me, for his service if he's still with us.

BTW, is that a picture of Monte Cassino before your dad paid it (and its Nazi-fanatic occupiers) a visit?

He served in two theaters North Africa, (Europe) and the Pacific,

The picture was taken in the Pacific.

U.S. Army Air Forces suffered 52,173 killed in action. An additional 35,946 Airmen died of non-battle injuries, including 25,844 in aircraft accidents, while more than 18,000 Airmen were wounded in action and another 41,000 became prisoners of war.

The picture in the Sig is a Templar Castle.

Goes with the Avatar meme, the Jerusalem Cross, symbol of the Kingdom of Jerusalem...it was a response to a black flag avatar on another board....I didn't change it, it fits my username which is a shortened version of my username in a place I left....

Interesting.

Back to the subject:

So liberals and big government caused WW2? You people are like pit bulls. Get hold of something and don't turn loose. Again, thank God for a tea bagging small government America under the ultra conservative Republican FDR for helping defeat the enemy in WW2.

A sad time of remembrance. My father fought in WWII and my mother served as a nurse. Later to remind me, (she died on Dec 21 2001) that 9/11 was much worse than the attack on Pearl Harbor. But here we are 69 years later. I have a picture of the memorial over the USS Arizona as my Screensaver. I remember what vets did and their sacrifices.

WWII was notable in that two big-govt dictators on opposite sides of the planet decided to start invading their neighbors and killing their citizens for the purpose of stealing their stuff, all at the same time with little actual notice or coordination between the dictators.

The philosophies of their intended victims had little to do with their desire to attack them. They attacked free societies (England, France), feudal societies (China), and oppressive big-government dictatorships (USSR) alike, plus any countries (U.S., Belgium, Poland etc.) that happened to be between them and the spoils they were ultimately after.

It's a grim lesson for those trying to figure out why Pearl Harbor happened. You don't have to be at war with the big-govt dictatorship, for them to decide that they are at war with you. And once they decide that, you ARE at war... as America found out on December 7, 1941. And again on Jan. 25, 1998. And yet again on Sept. 11, 2001. The desire of big-govt pushers to make war against their fellow men, will continue as long as there are big-govt-pushing elites.
They attacked free societies (England, France)

England and France declared war on Germany, but don't let that get in the way of our history lesson.

The FDR administration issued warnings of impending war but there must have been a disconnect somewhere. How could an administration that blamed subordinates for being unprepared for the carnage of an impending attack on Pearl Harbor escape criticism for losing an entire Army in the Philippines barely four months into the conflict? The answer of course lies in the liberal media's historic defense of the administration.

I knew this old Hispanic guy, lived down the street from me. He waved at me every day back when I walked by his house from the bus stop. One day, he called me in, to help him with his wife. She lay in bed dying from Alzheimer's, he needed help with her..private functions...That was so heartbreakingly sad, the house was dark and shuttered and he was pearl harbor vet. His wife died a few weeks later. And this old boy, he stuck it out, he and that little dog of his. And the little black boys next door(section 8 housing no less) beat his dog to death. And then he had...Nothing. Even his kids abandoned this old guy.

Forum List

Back