I remember pearl harbor !

Pearl Harbor day is a very sad day. Not only for the men who died during the "surprise" attack by the Japanese, but for all the Americans who lost their lives or were wounded in WWII.

FDR set up the attack, knew it was coming, failed to warn commanders in Hawaii, and covered up his deceit. All in an effort to force America into another needless war.

Sad day indeed. Amazingly Americans still believe the lies of the State.

Pearl Harbor day is a very sad day. Not only for the men who died during the "surprise" attack by the Japanese, but for all the Americans who lost their lives or were wounded in WWII.

FDR set up the attack, knew it was coming, failed to warn commanders in Hawaii, and covered up his deceit. All in an effort to force America into another needless war.

yeah i saw a photo of him flying a Jap Zero

Wonder why Republicans haven't had a Congressional investigation of Pearl Harbor?

Wonder why Republicans haven't had a Congressional investigation of Pearl Harbor?

ask this dumb fuck bastard

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ex1VvlnAmw0]Obama Recalls the "bomb" that fell on Pearl Harbor - YouTube[/ame]

2qn1evc.jpg

Last edited:
I know this is going to be hard to believe.

I was 2 1/2 years old. We were sitting at the kitchen table while my mom was making pancakes for breakfast. I was staring at the funny pages of the newspaper. An announcement came over the radio and my mom and dad froze in shock. I had no idea what was going on only that it was something very bad.

We sat in front of our big Philco radio/record player and I heard a voice sounding very serious. I didn't understand the words until a few years later. From that moment on everything was different. It's hard to describe but I sensed the world was no long like it had been before.

I also remember my mom going to work somewhere building airplanes and my dad, too old to go into the military, took a job as a cop to fill in for those who either enlisted or were drafted. My grandma would take me downtown to eat at a Clifford's [?] restaurant after which we went to a theater that showed nothing but news reels. All sorts of pictures of war on both sides of the world.

I won't even go into the propaganda we heard. I do know my parents enrolled me in Page Military Academy where, when we weren't studying, we learned to be soldiers with toy bayonets and rifles.

I was six when the war ended and clearly remember the jubilation. We were all delighted the president had told our flyboys to drop those nasty bombs and nobody was complaining about being inhumane - we had all heard far too many stories of the atrocious way the Japs had treated our boys.

And yes, my best and closest friends were taken to a camp and none of us ever thought for one second they sided with Tojo and has monkeys. [remember where and when this came from]

As many of you know I am the Commander of my Local American Legion Post...We are losing more and more WW2 veterans..The day after Thanksgiving we attended the funeral of one of our past Cammanders who had been an Iwo Jima survivor.

As many of you know I am the Commander of my Local American Legion Post...We are losing more and more WW2 veterans..The day after Thanksgiving we attended the funeral of one of our past Cammanders who had been an Iwo Jima survivor.

a salute to him. especially after going thru that hell

a salute to him. especially after going thru that hell

I had thought I knew him well, I had gone to him many times for advice when I was a new Commander. I never found out about Iwo Jima until we were at the funeral home. I knew he was a Marine and that he had fought in the pacific.

We had The American Legion, The Patriot Guard, The Tri State Marine Corps League, and the US Marines at his funeral.

90-Year-Old Pearl Harbor Survivor Walt Shatz Bumped From Flight to Remembrance Ceremony | Fox News Insider

You know any organization has gotten too large when decisions like this are allowed to pass.

United issued a statement that reads, “Severe weather in the path of United flight 1226 required the flight to carry additional fuel and reduce the number of passengers on board by 41.”

Someone other than a WWII vet should have been bumped. I'm sure a dozen or more passengers would have volunteered to switch to make sure he caught his flight.

they were all raised and refitted, except the Utah and Arizona, which are still there and took their revenge in the Battle of Leyte Gulf which consisted of four separate engagements between the opposing forces: the Battle of the Sibuyan Sea, the Battle of Surigao Strait, the Battle of Cape Engaño and the Battle off Samar.

g436649.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back