I remained silent

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
"Withdrawing" implies, in whatever vague and euphemistic sense, an end, or at least, a waning of hostilities. But yesterday I woke to discover that the Israeli army has perpetrated a massacre on a scale unseen in Gaza for a long time: 18 dead, including children, women, and the countless faceless others.

All members of the same family. Brushed aside as unfortunate mistakes, with a generous dollop of regret, from an otherwise morally superior, well-intentioned army.

I remained silent - Israel Opinion, Ynetnews

The IDF makes mistakes. Hamas and Fatah make intentional terror attacks.

Israel bombs an apartment building to kill one "terrorist." "We didn't target all those civilians killed." Oops! We bombed a car marked Press but did not intend to kill journalists." Oops! "That school might have had 'terrorists' in the yard. We didn't mean to kill those kids." oops!

Oops! Oops! Oops! Israel should change its name to Oops.

More oops from Israel.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLZgNy46aTQ&feature=related[/ame]

Israel bombs an apartment building to kill one "terrorist." "We didn't target all those civilians killed." Oops! We bombed a car marked Press but did not intend to kill journalists." Oops! "That school might have had 'terrorists' in the yard. We didn't mean to kill those kids." oops!

If those terrorists had any concern for the kids they wouldn't be attempting to use them as shields..

...course that's the whole purpose of them hiding there. So they can turn world opinion against Israel if they attempt to kill them.

Last edited:

If those terrorists had any concern for the kids they wouldn't be attempting to use them as shields..

...course that's the whole purpose of them hiding there. So they can turn world opinion against Israel if they attempt to kill them.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFnM8NKiFso&NR=1[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFnM8NKiFso&NR=1[/ame]

Arab propaganda does not phase me anymore. After all of the murdering and killing.

They could all live there if they would stop their bigotry and their insistence on revenge.

This little girl will now grow up hating Jews.

She will reach adulthood, marry, and give birth to several children.

She will teach them to hate the Jews who murdered her parents, brothers, and sisters.

And when one of her children becomes a martyr at an Israeli shopping mall or pizza place.

She will be the proudest mother in all of Palestine.

Can you blame her? :doubt:

Arab propaganda does not phase me anymore. After all of the murdering and killing.

They could all live there if they would stop their bigotry and their insistence on revenge.

Israel apologists are amazing.

I'm not an apologist for anyone. Problem with you is you can't see this situation from both sides.

I've worked with Arabs....been accepted into their homes and treated very graciously.

I've discussed this with them. They believe that it's an issue they will always have with Jews and it will never go away.

I said why not reconcile and just drop all of the hate. They said it too complicated.

Really.....it isn't. They don't like each other...they don't want to live with each other...so it continues.

I guess that's the difference between you and I mudwhistle.

I would fight to protect my family.

And if they were harmed. I would go after them to the ends of the earth. :evil:

And that's exactly why it continues.

I feel the same way...but where I come from revenge is frowned upon not celebrated and quietly condoned.

It doesn't take a total badass to get even. Any spoiled brat could do that.

It takes a man to turn the other cheek when he feels like getting even.

You have to learn to let it go someday.....yet you keep it going.

And so it goes on and on and on and on.......

It takes a man to turn the other cheek when he feels like getting even.

Christian nonsense :doubt:

You want to know a solution and you call it Christian nonsense.

You pretty much illustrate exactly what the friggen problem is.....stubborn pride.

All of that pride and revenge will make a nice fire for you in hell.

Forum List

Back