I remained silent

It takes a man to turn the other cheek when he feels like getting even.

Christian nonsense :doubt:

You want to know a solution and you call it Christian nonsense.

You pretty much illustrate exactly what the friggen problem is.....stubborn pride.

All of that pride and revenge will make a nice fire for you in hell.
America is a Christian dominated nation.

Then why didn't the U.S. turn the other cheek after 9/11

So now America is going to Hell?? :eek:

Last edited:
Christian nonsense :doubt:

You want to know a solution and you call it Christian nonsense.

You pretty much illustrate exactly what the friggen problem is.....stubborn pride.

All of that pride and revenge will make a nice fire for you in hell.
America is a Christian dominated nation.

Then why didn't the US turn the other cheek after 9/11

So now America is going to Hell?? :doubt:

And look what it got us.

One thing you fail to realize is once you start flying planes into our buildings it's not long before it's buses and train stations and maybe even a grade school.

We know how terrorists are. They won't stop. So it became a matter of self-defense.

In other words, turn the other cheek is situational.

If it involves you, just call it self defense, and it's OK

But for others, seeking justice is wrong, and will land you in perdition. :doubt:

In other words, turn the other cheek is situational.

If it involves you, just call it self defense, and it's OK

But for others, seeking justice is wrong, and will land you in perdition. :doubt:

Whatever the reason...it's still wrong.

We have to pay for what we do in life eventually.

I guess you just have to decide whether the punishment is worth it.

Going to war is wrong but sometimes necessary....but it's still wrong.

I have no problem with going to war, war is, war will be, but one would think the Palestinians, having lost more and more and more territory in war might want to re-think?

If you can’t win it, don’t begin it.

I have no problem with going to war, war is, war will be, but one would think the Palestinians, having lost more and more and more territory in war might want to re-think?

If the Palestinians did not defend themselves they would have lost everything a long time ago.

If the Palestinians did not defend themselves they would have lost everything a long time ago.

They did lose everything...and they shipped them off to another country...where they quickly became a serious problem and were booted out.

Now they are just vagabonds taking handouts from whomever will support them.....the United States included.

They did lose everything...and they shipped them off to another country...where they quickly became a serious problem and were booted out.

Now they are just vagabonds taking handouts from whomever will support them.....the United States included.

They were self sufficient until Israel stole all their stuff. Now we have two entities on welfare.

They were self sufficient until Israel stole all their stuff. Now we have two entities on welfare.

They're lucky to be alive.

They started a war and lost.

Now they suck up to the UN to get their lost land back. They supply terrorist bombers that kill women and children.

Kind of cowardly don't you think?

Now they suck up to the UN to get their lost land back. They supply terrorist bombers that kill women and children.

They did not start the war. They were attacked by Israel.

They did not start the war. They were attacked by Israel.

Yes....and Georgia attacked Russia too.:cuckoo:

Last edited:
It doesn't take a total badass to get even. Any spoiled brat could do that.

It takes a man to turn the other cheek when he feels like getting even.

You have to learn to let it go someday.....yet you keep it going.

And so it goes on and on and on and on.......

You watch your family shot down in front of you with no legal recourse, and get back to us.

Last edited:

I guess its all just a matter of worthy and unworthy victims. America does not consider Palestinian victims "worthy."

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bjY6L_MUkY[/ame]

Forum List

Back