I recommend sanctions against England for interfering with a U.S. election

England refused to play Trump speeches and now the towelhead elect is running his mouth.

I recommend sanctions against England for interfering with a U.S. election

I can almost hear your sniffles.

if you wingnuts were in charge we wouldn't have any allies what so ever, just an endless yearning for Putin;s affection.

Nothing hilarious about it. I read it this morning on AOL news.

So did I. That's why I ask for a link. Because the response --- if one ever comes --- will be hilarious.

>> Sadiq Khan has criticised Donald Trump for suggesting he would exempt him from his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, adding his comments play “into the hands of extremists”.

.... The billionaire property mogul caused international outrage when he called for the temporary ban after the November 2015 Paris attacks. David Cameron labelled the idea "stupid" and calls to ban Mr Trump from entering Britain were raised in Parliament after a petition attracted nearly 600,000 signatures.

....“This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world,” Mr Khan said.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would affect London’s new Muslim Mayor, Mr Trump said there would "always be exceptions". << -- Independent: UK Politics
What a fucking maroon. This guy puts our country in the position of having to explain Archie Bunker, over and over and over. I love how he abandons his own point with "there will always be exceptions". "This is my policy, except when it isn't". What a loser.

See, sometimes when I ask for a link, it's not because I don't have one. It's because I do.
So he is like almost every other politician except he is honest and up front about it?

Trump "is honest"? :dance:
According to multiple fact check resources, he is the most consistent liar from Day 1 on the campaign trail!
My God, exactly how easily some people get duped is totally amazing!
I know. What I meant was that how he actually says the dumb shit up front. The others just lie and do it anyways. Thanks though.

Nothing hilarious about it. I read it this morning on AOL news.

So did I. That's why I ask for a link. Because the response --- if one ever comes --- will be hilarious.

>> Sadiq Khan has criticised Donald Trump for suggesting he would exempt him from his proposed temporary ban on Muslims entering the US, adding his comments play “into the hands of extremists”.

.... The billionaire property mogul caused international outrage when he called for the temporary ban after the November 2015 Paris attacks. David Cameron labelled the idea "stupid" and calls to ban Mr Trump from entering Britain were raised in Parliament after a petition attracted nearly 600,000 signatures.

....“This isn’t just about me – it’s about my friends, my family and everyone who comes from a background similar to mine, anywhere in the world,” Mr Khan said.

“Donald Trump’s ignorant view of Islam could make both our countries less safe – it risks alienating mainstream Muslims around the world and plays into the hands of the extremists.

“Donald Trump and those around him think that western liberal values are incompatible with mainstream Islam - London has proved him wrong.”

Asked by the New York Times how the ban would affect London’s new Muslim Mayor, Mr Trump said there would "always be exceptions". << -- Independent: UK Politics
What a fucking maroon. This guy puts our country in the position of having to explain Archie Bunker, over and over and over. I love how he abandons his own point with "there will always be exceptions". "This is my policy, except when it isn't". What a loser.

See, sometimes when I ask for a link, it's not because I don't have one. It's because I do.
So he is like almost every other politician except he is honest and up front about it?

Trump "is honest"? :dance:
According to multiple fact check resources, he is the most consistent liar from Day 1 on the campaign trail!
My God, exactly how easily some people get duped is totally amazing!
I know. What I meant was that how he actually says the dumb shit up front. The others just lie and do it anyways. Thanks though.

That's not "honest" just because it didn't take the time to lie about it.

That's called being too fucking stupid to filter what you say. Subtle but important distinction. Mainly because of all the self-delusional revisionist backpedaling that follows once he's called on it.

That's part of why I axed the OP for a link. Yesterday.

He ran away.

Small corrections:

Asked because liberals always demand others do their work for them.

It is not, never has been and never will be my job to prove somebody else's point for them, DUMBASS.

"England refuses to play Rump speeches" is not my idea, nor can I fathom a way that statement would work. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO LOOKING FOR A LINK FOR IT??

It is not, never has been and never will be my job to prove somebody else's point for them, DUMBASS.

"England refuses to play Rump speeches" is not my idea, nor can I fathom a way that statement would work. WHY THE FUCK WOULD I GO LOOKING FOR A LINK FOR IT??

In America you ask for something you expect to pay for it.

You liberals seem to believe this is worker's paradise where anything you want is given to you free.

NEWS FLASH: Bernie hasn't been elected yet.

Forum List

Back