I really wish the left would stop acting like obama created this country

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
From healthcare to the war to regulations to the economy to international affairs.

Gop wants to repeal HC. Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

Gop wants dirty water etc..... That's just so fucking stupid on its face its hard to have a serious conversation about it. Were we all in danger of death from toxic water before Obama came along? Get a fucking clue

The wars. He's done some good some bad as every president before him during wartime did and every president after will. Nothing special here.

Economy. Did he stop the bleeding? No one can say and those that do are idiots with magic 8 balls from their youths. One thing is for sure....we blew a shit ton of money and got very little in return.

International affairs. China LOVES US NOW. Need I say more? The middle east is falling apart day by day with no clues as to if its a good thing or bad.

Bush did not give Obama a mess. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

In closing ill say this. No matter how many anti gop threads you create it doesn't excuse Obamas failures. And no matter how many terrorists he kills with drones our country is still in the shitter. 10 threads a day about Obama killing so and so doesn't change his domestic failures. Our military doing a fine job is not a substitute for good leadership domestically.

From healthcare to the war to regulations to the economy to international affairs.

Gop wants to repeal HC. Yup, and I'm sure they will replace it with laws to protect us not enslave us. You all act like everyone was on their death beds before this law passed. It's laughable. We were fine before Obama and will be fine after him.

Gop wants dirty water etc..... That's just so fucking stupid on its face its hard to have a serious conversation about it. Were we all in danger of death from toxic water before Obama came along? Get a fucking clue

The wars. He's done some good some bad as every president before him during wartime did and every president after will. Nothing special here.

Economy. Did he stop the bleeding? No one can say and those that do are idiots with magic 8 balls from their youths. One thing is for sure....we blew a shit ton of money and got very little in return.

International affairs. China LOVES US NOW. Need I say more? The middle east is falling apart day by day with no clues as to if its a good thing or bad.

Bush did not give Obama a mess. A bipartisan group after decades of frivolous spending did. All Obama has done is continued that spending.

In closing ill say this. No matter how many anti gop threads you create it doesn't excuse Obamas failures. And no matter how many terrorists he kills with drones our country is still in the shitter. 10 threads a day about Obama killing so and so doesn't change his domestic failures. Our military doing a fine job is not a substitute for good leadership domestically.

HAT TIP!!! I am not a religious man, but I can say.

AMEN!

• Banned
Thanks auto.

They act like he's the best thing since the automobile was invented. It's kinda scary how far some go to defend him. Then they wonder why the right labeled him the "one" or "messiah".

• Banned
Thanks auto.

They act like he's the best thing since the automobile was invented. It's kinda scary how far some go to defend him. Then they wonder why the right labeled him the "one" or "messiah".

so today is rehash old arguments day huh?

Nah, reading some of rightwingers posts today got me thinking about the subject of Obama worshipping syndrome so I posted on it. Glad you took notice...thanks!

Being sure they will replace it with different laws? Put sure in one hand and shit in the other and see which weighs more. Being sure, without reason, is not a reason to destroy what you have.

Great, so, do nothing? Or dirty water is kewl? I dont get your "this was here already" argument.

Nice way to minimize what Obama has done. Some good, some bad, like every other...c'mon son!

wait, no more some good, some bad nothing special arguement?

Some good, some bad? No? Obama didnt create our debt to China.

Yes he did...Your own sentence says that decades of fivolous spending did it, Didnt Bush exist during these decades or we had frivilous spending every decade BUT Bush's

Blah

Thanks auto.

I found my thrilll................

On Matthews hill................

I was going to post the Obama song.

BUT WHICH ONE.

Obama song - Bing Videos

YOUR POINT HAS BEEN MADE SIR!

• Banned

Being sure they will replace it with different laws? Put sure in one hand and shit in the other and see which weighs more. Being sure, without reason, is not a reason to destroy what you have.

Great, so, do nothing? Or dirty water is kewl? I dont get your "this was here already" argument.

Nice way to minimize what Obama has done. Some good, some bad, like every other...c'mon son!

wait, no more some good, some bad nothing special arguement?

Some good, some bad? No? Obama didnt create our debt to China.

Yes he did...Your own sentence says that decades of fivolous spending did it, Didnt Bush exist during these decades or we had frivilous spending every decade BUT Bush's

Blah

I'm on my phone so I can't divide up your response nor even see all of it now that I'm responding but ill touch a bit on it.

I'm sure the gop is aware that if they fuck up they are done after the next election if they don't substitute good ideas in place of the disaster that is healthcare. So yes I have confidence.

How was my assessment of our war situation wrong? He has had good and bad. Not sure where I went wrong.

My great grandmother lived to her late 90's drinking the gop's toxic water so give it a fucking rest.

And yes bush spent like a fool but let me ask you 2 things. What the hell does that have to do with Obamas record? And does 1 negative suddenly turn another one into a positive? In other words isn't Obama responsible for his own spending programs? Or are we back to its all Bushs fault?

• Banned
what? who ever on the left says Obama created this country?

Nice play on the title. Too bad it ultimately has nothing to do with the content of the thread which you entirely ignored.

so you cant back up your title? Maybe change it then? Yeah

It's perfectly accurate the way it is. You are the one that said the left says he created the country not me.

I said acted like and many do. They act like he walks on water. Sorry my title was too confusing for you to comprehend.

Obama did not create this country

Liberals created this country

I really wish the left would stop acting like obama created this country
what? who ever on the left says Obama created this country?

True. Or anyone of any political philosophy, for that matter.

You really need to get a grip, Gramps. Everyone understands you ‘really hate’ Obama, that’s fine. And everyone understands you and other partisan rightists will ignore the facts, such as the fact that GWB did indeed leave Obama an horrendous economic mess, that’s fine as well and well within your rights.

But you might want to consider not sounding like a complete lunatic about it.

Forum List

Back