I Read Richard Haass' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
James Corbett Reviews the latest book of the outgoing president of The Council of Foreign Relations.

At first? I seriously thought that the title of the book was satire. As if citizens of this nation have obligations to government, (other than taxes of course, and that, is for some, subject to debate as well,) just by being born here? Is he serious? Apparently so.

So, yeah, this was one review, I really had to watch. Plus, I am always interested in the thoughts of the ruling financial, cultural, and political elites of this nation.
It never ceases to amaze me, how some folks just accept, with out question, the diktats of these folks. Interesting.

Episode 439 - I Read Richard Haass' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)

Corbett • 03/13/2023 • 23 Comments
"Have you ever thought that the Bill of Rights was a bit lacking? Did you ever wish there was a list of obligations detailing those things we owe to the government for the privilege of being born into a certain political jurisdiction? Then, boy, do I have the perfect book for you! Join James for today's dissection of The Bill of Obligations, the latest turgid tome of trash from Richard Haass, the outgoing president of the Council on Foreign Relations."

I Read Richard Haass' New Book (So You Don't Have To!)​

iu

Forum List

Back