I Personally Can't Stand Her

All the plastic surgery and personal trainers in the world won't change the fact that she's an unapologetic traitorous pig.

The traitorous pigs were those who advocated escalating the war
She spat on American soldiers in POW camps, you unpatriotic prick.

Not that I approve of Fonda's actions during the Vietnam War but Fonda never physically did spit on the troops. Symbolically she did.
Vietnam turned out to be a war the US should have never entered. We lost too many lives, for what?

The traitorous pigs were those who advocated escalating the war

Not that I approve of Fonda's actions during the Vietnam War but Fonda never physically did spit on the troops. Symbolically she did.
Vietnam turned out to be a war the US should have never entered. We lost too many lives, for what?

Yea....Fonda spat at POWs. Another whopper is the one where she turned in POWs who handed her a note

Yea....Fonda spat at POWs. Another whopper is the one where she turned in POWs who handed her a note

Doesn't matter how often you tell them the truth - they prefer to tell lies and then add more lies on top.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

20070203.jpg

Important to keep in mind, Fonda was not so much anti war as she was pro communist. She would have never done the photo op otherwise.

She's a grotesque person, no matter how lovely in appearance.

Fonda was pro communist North Vietnam. Ditto the likes of Ayers and Dorhn who were rooting for the North.

From her wonderful radio broadcast extolling the virtue of NV women fighters.

I cherish the memory of the blushing militia girls on the roof of their factory, encouraging one of their sisters as she sang a song praising the blue sky of Vietnam--these women, who are so gentle and poetic, whose voices are so beautiful, but who, when American planes are bombing their city, become such good fighters.

Jane Fonda in North Vietnam

Important to keep in mind, Fonda was not so much anti war as she was pro communist. She would have never done the photo op otherwise.

Fonda was pro communist North Vietnam. Ditto the likes of Ayers and Dorhn who were rooting for the North.

I cherish the memory of the blushing militia girls on the roof of their factory, encouraging one of their sisters as she sang a song praising the blue sky of Vietnam--these women, who are so gentle and poetic, whose voices are so beautiful, but who, when American planes are bombing their city, become such good fighters.

How many broadcasts do you have from rightwing warmongers telling us victory was right around the corner? If only you give us 100,000 more boys we will have them home for Christmas

Last edited:

How many broadcasts do you have from rightwing warmongers telling us victory was right around the corner? If only you give us 100,000 more boys we will have them home for Christmas

Please link us up to 3 broadcasts of them, since you seem to believe there are so many...Thanks Wingnut!

Please link us up to 3 broadcasts of them, since you seem to believe there are so many...Thanks Wingnut!

If you were a credible poster on this board, I might give the effort
For photoshop Charlie, I don't think so

Figure out what role you want to play on his board

:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:....In other words, I caught the Wingnut with a hand full of sticky ,before he could wipe it on his pants! Oh, the entertainment!

:badgrin::badgrin::eusa_clap:....In other words, I caught the Wingnut with a hand full of sticky ,before he could wipe it on his pants! Oh, the entertainment!
I like how he keeps trying to assign blame to conservatives for the Vietnam quagmire.

Verifying my point.....thanks

I like how he keeps trying to assign blame to conservatives for the Vietnam quagmire.

Do you claim it was Liberals banging the war drums?

Forum List

Back