I noticed something about my white friend when he is chatting on Facebook

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
He only communicates with me in topics I post on Facebook but when I respond to something he post, he never talks to me just his white friends. All he does is like my comment but never responds to me.

So he doesn't want his white friends to see him chatting with a black man? Shit is kind of weird

He only communicates with me in topics I post on Facebook but when I respond to something he post, he never talks to me just his white friends. All he does is like my comment but never responds to me.

So he doesn't want his white friends to see him chatting with a black man? Shit is kind of weird

So he really is not your friend...that would be hurtful to me develop friendships and..... you just described an 80s movie .

Last edited:

So he really is not your friend...that would be hurtful to me develop friendships and you just described an 80s movie .

I noticed he doesn't have any black friends responding to him. We met 8 years ago on a TV site and I didn't know what his race. So we been online friends for 10 years and he has a issue talking to me in his FB topics

So he really is not your friend...that would be hurtful to me develop friendships and you just described an 80s movie .

I noticed he doesn't have any black friends responding to him. We met 8 years ago on a TV site and I didn't know what his race. So we been online friends for 10 years and he has a issue talking to me in his FB topics

I don't know why my fellow whites are like that..

One of my favorite people in life was this huge dude named T bone and he saved my life in jail ..

And we still chat 15 years later..

FBJ watch this it's funny

Maybe he just doesn't want his friends to see him chatting with an idiot. I'm just sayin'.

Maybe he just doesn't want his friends to see him chatting with an idiot. I'm just sayin'.

No FBJ is a great person..

He doesn't have black friends which is cool since he probably don't live in a area where black people live. I also noticed he don't have black coworkers

No FBJ is a great person..

You know that, and I know that, but do his Facebook followers know that?

Do you use the same Cowboy logo? Maybe he doesn't want his other friends to know he associates with a Cowboys fan!

He doesn't have black friends which is cool since he probably don't live in a area where black people live. I also noticed he don't have black coworkers
Are you sure about that?

Do you use the same Cowboy logo? Maybe he doesn't want his other friends to know he associates with a Cowboys fan!

I used to but removed it when the eagles won the SB

Are you sure about that?

Maybe he chose to not take pics of them if he does lol

Are you sure about that?

Out of all the topics he has posted, I never seen a black FB friend responding

Are you sure about that?

Do you think he's a racist?

He says what he has to say about the topic. He doesn't care what your response or opinion is.

Are you sure about that?

Do you think he's a racist?

his friends maybe

Hell no on talks to me...no crying please.

Forum List

Back