I never thought I'd see the day...

...where there were actually Americans who are against the Constitution. And, not just one, but many, many Americans who are against the Constitution.

Never did I think I would see that. Stunning.

What are you talking about?

American leftist have been openly against it since the 20's. And the religious right has been against it since the 80's.
True. But I've recently seen folks flat out saying that two of the amendments in the Bill of Rights are "obsolete". Not just one poster, either.

I've never seen that before. Ever.
:lol:

The old crone of the Supreme Court wants to do away with everything after the First Amendment.

remind me of her name and I'll dig it up

Obama has kill lists of US citizens without any judicial review. Likely because he is so insecured he needs this ultimate power grab of killing US citizens. I bet he gets a hard on every time he adds another US citizen to his kill list.

And, I bet he prematurely ejaculates every time he ignores FOIA subpoenas. I can understand why he does, though, being the murderer and civil rights violator that he is.

The only way he is going to get out of this is to flee the jurisdiction. I'm OK with that.

Uh huh, well…

Per the case law cited in post #73, the president already had his ‘day in court,’ the people had the opportunity to remove Mr. Obama from office if they believed he violated the Constitution.

They did not.
As I said, no case the ACLU has against Obama and others pertaining to extrajudicial executions of US citizens has been dismissed.

Murder is serious business. And, I would bet good money that the federal courts are more than willing to hear why Obama felt they - the courts - were not necessary.

Obama has kill lists of US citizens without any judicial review. Likely because he is so insecured he needs this ultimate power grab of killing US citizens. I bet he gets a hard on every time he adds another US citizen to his kill list.

And, I bet he prematurely ejaculates every time he ignores FOIA subpoenas. I can understand why he does, though, being the murderer and civil rights violator that he is.

The only way he is going to get out of this is to flee the jurisdiction. I'm OK with that.

Uh huh, well…

Per the case law cited in post #73, the president already had his ‘day in court,’ the people had the opportunity to remove Mr. Obama from office if they believed he violated the Constitution.

They did not.

pfft

They also voted for free condoms over jobs and the economy.

that makes your excuse utterly lame.

American leftist have been openly against it since the 20's. And the religious right has been against it since the 80's.
True. But I've recently seen folks flat out saying that two of the amendments in the Bill of Rights are "obsolete". Not just one poster, either.

The old crone of the Supreme Court wants to do away with everything after the First Amendment.

Oh, Ginsberg is simply batshit crazy or stupid (or both).

Oh, Ginsberg is simply batshit crazy or stupid (or both).

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0MKrsG2ryBo]Ginsburg: Don't look to United States Constitution as a model for Egyptian Constitution - YouTube[/ame]

Their leading authority on the Constitution.

Uh huh, well…

They did not.
As I said, no case the ACLU has against Obama and others pertaining to extrajudicial executions of US citizens has been dismissed.

Murder is serious business. And, I would bet good money that the federal courts are more than willing to hear why Obama felt they - the courts - were not necessary.

What the fuck are you talking about?

So Obama using drones to kill terrorists in 3rd world countries somehow turns into killing us people assain style, bath salts are bad, try not to eat someone's face while your posting OP.

i hate to break it to you, but the idea that Presidents have " kill lists" is nothing new. You just happened to hear about this one.

Uh huh, well…

They did not.

no he has, but most people don't care because a terrorist was killed.

If you people can't see the difference in why Public Opinion would react this way, then you don't need to be in this thread.

...where there were actually Americans who are against the Constitution. And, not just one, but many, many Americans who are against the Constitution.

Never did I think I would see that. Stunning.

I've seen people want to remove the 14th, the womens right to vote amendment and the one about Presidents serving two terms.

Hell i've seen some ( very few) want anything above the tenth removed.

The idea the BOR is the end all and can't be changed is an absurd notion. If that was the case we wouldnt have amendments.

Uh huh, well…

They did not.

If you people can't see the difference in why Public Opinion would react this way, then you don't need to be in this thread.

What’s interesting is that presidents are citizens as well, also entitled to due process – some seem to believe Obama is not entitled to his.

Uh huh, well…

They did not.

What’s interesting is that presidents are citizens as well, also entitled to due process – some seem to believe Obama is not entitled to his.

who?

Forum List

Back