I need pot to be legal

I need pot to be legal to deal with the massive loads of bs that spews out of the republican asshole in this country.

Please let me treat my mind with the good shit so I can deal with your sick reality!
Use fentanyl it's much better for what you want to do.

I need pot to be legal to deal with the massive loads of bs that spews out of the republican asshole in this country.

Please let me treat my mind with the good shit so I can deal with your sick reality!
This post says a lot about you. You smoke dope because it helps you continue to deny reality.

Why should us taxpayers treat the already weak minded climategate deniers such as yourself to a drug that will help you deny that you were duped by the climategate fraudsters?

I posit that the following combination will adequately take your mind off of such things:

Republicans come in all sorts of sizes and colors. If you had posted "pseudo conservatives" I would have agreed.

Using cowardice and your social pussification isnt a good excuse to legalize pot.
For gawd sakes, leave that to decent minded people.
Dumbfuck

This reveals a lot about the democrat mindset. Note the appeal to victimhood. Note that the poster has 'problems' that he blames on an anonymous group of 'others'. Note that he desires mind altering drugs to deal with these 'problems'.

This is a picture of an immature mind unable to cope with the pressures of everyday life. Someone who gets all bent out of shape because someone, somewhere, might hold an opinion with which he does not agree.

IOW, this is your average liberal democrat poster.

Forum List

Back