I need help with my test for tommorow

Dear god. You need a job. I think your buddy Art might start paying you when you suck his dick

How wonderful. I will be glad to help you as long as the Palestinian supporters also reply so the truth can be known to all.

I don't understand why when anyone tries to help those Zionists see the truth about Palestine or Palestinians, their supporters just call you names, disappear or try to change the subject. Case in point, the thread Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization with over 7000 replies & still not even one Palestinian contribution listed. Why is that?

Please people. This thread is dedicated to the great nation of palestine !!!!!!
Whoever can answer the questions, will help me greatly !

I intend to break that record and get this thread to 8000 replies without one single answer to my simple questions

I don't understand why when anyone tries to help those Zionists see the truth about Palestine or Palestinians, their supporters just call you names, disappear or try to change the subject. Case in point, the thread Palestinian contributions to peace, mankind & civilization with over 7000 replies & still not even one Palestinian contribution listed. Why is that?

Please people. This thread is dedicated to the great nation of palestine !!!!!!
Whoever can answer the questions, will help me greatly !

I intend to break that record and get this thread to 8000 replies without one single answer to my simple questions

:lmao:
You might make it.

If you have a test on Palestine tomorrow you should probably know all of this by now.

I answered d to all the questions except for question #9, I'm still convinced Richard Simmons had something to do with the 1993 WTC bombing
Well, he is Jewish. That alone is a red flag. Plus he's got a really long tongue. LOL

1. When was the country of Palestine founded, and by whom?

1492 by Christopher Columbus

2. Where were the State of Palestine's borders?

Between Canada and Mexico

3. What was the Capital of Palestine?

Palestine City

4. Name 3 of Palestine's major cities.

North Palestine
South Palestine
East Palistine

5. Name at least one Palestinian Leader before Yassir Arafat.

Jimmy Durante
6. What was the language of the country of Palestine?

Palestonian

7. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?

Scientology

8. What was the name of Palestinian currency?

The Camel

9. Choose any date in history, and tell, what was the approximate exchange rate of the said Palestinian monetary unit against the US Dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yuan on that date.

One Camel = Ten Dollars
10. Since there is no country of Palestine today, what caused its demise, and when did it occur?

Palestine was wiped out in the great flood of 199911. Why did the Palestinians never try to become independent until after the devastating defeat of invading Arab States in the 1967 Six Day War?

Because it is easier to be on welfare
Can anyone help me answer these questions ? :confused::confused:

Hope it helps

No elaboration?

This is a trick question thread. I don't really have an exam with those questions you retarded peasant

you might want to temper or moderate your silly glee just a bit slick: Read back some of the questions on your list: most are inapplicable, but then you have questions that any 5th grader could answer: did you really ask "what was the capital of Palestine"? or even better: "name three Palestinian cities"....I refuse to acknowledge that anyone can simultaneously project such naive confidence in tandem with such rich ignorance and stupidity.

As an added thought: you might want to reflect--however briefly--on the fact that early Zionists like Theodore Herzl and David Ben Gurion routinely referred to Palestine as a country;
In 1939 the Palestinian Arabs attempted a nationalist revolt...two aspects of this revolt should be pondered by Jews...#1 The Nationalist movement referred to the native Arab population as 'Palestinians'--in direct contradiction to preferred Zionist propaganda, and #2 David Ben Gurion---eminently a realist---recognized the nature of the revolt: in internal discussion he noted that "In our political argument abroad, we minimize Arab opposition to us, but let us not ignore the truth among ourselves...the truth is that politically we are the aggressors and they defend themselves...The country is theirs because they inhabit it, whereas we want to come here and settle down, and in their view we want to take away their country from them while we are still outside'

Arty, please, I really need help with my exam !! If I fail, I get expelled. I know we don't like each other so much, but I'm asking you this one favor

The following should be helpful to you:

http://www.allaboutpalestine.com/brief.html

A Brief History of Palestine
1895 - 1917:
=========

1895:
The total population of Palestine was 500,000 of whom 47,000 were Jews who owned 0.5% of the land.

1896:
Following the appearance of anti-Semitism in Europe, Theodore Herzl, the founder of Zionism tried to find a political solution for the problem in his book, 'The Jewish State'. He advocated the creation of a Jewish state in Argentina or Palestine.

1897:
The first Zionist Congress was held in Switzerland,

>snip< for copyright compliance - see link

1996:
January: Election in Palestine.

Israeli soldiers re deployed from major cities in the West Bank, yet Hebron is still controlled by the Israeli soldiers

1997:
January: Agreement of the redeployment from Hebron.

February: Release of the women prisoners.

March: The construction of the new Israeli settlement of Jabal Abu Ghneim (Har Homa) started.

March: Cease of the peace talks because of continuation of the settlements policy of the Netanyahu Government.

Last edited by a moderator:
MikeK, you can post your proganda in another thread. This thread is dedicated to my exam tommorow. Please help me asnwer these questions
9. Choose any date in history, and tell, what was the approximate exchange rate of the said Palestinian monetary unit against the US Dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yuan on that date.
10. Since there is no country of Palestine today, what caused its demise, and when did it occur?
11. Why did the Palestinians never try to become independent until after the devastating defeat of invading Arab States in the 1967 Six Day War?

I get your humor on this. I had to re-read the OP. I just saw the title and started bashing, I apologize. I dont get the point of this BS though. Are you making a joke because Pal. is just a state?

and if you're a writer who gets paid for his work, I am the tooth fairy

On your test, just write that you applaud the latest defeat of the Axis of Zionism.

i get your humor on this. I had to re-read the op. I just saw the title and started bashing, i apologize. I dont get the point of this bs though. Are you making a joke because pal. Is just a state?

np :)

11. Why did the Palestinians never try to become independent until after the devastating defeat of invading Arab States in the 1967 Six Day War?

sorry-----no one knows there are no answers there were no
"palestinian" muslims until after 1960----but that is ok because the
people who are the "palestinian muslims" today----are still in the process
of inventing their history. It is a fact that "BORDERS" have been highly
mutable in history-----but the "palestinian arab muslims" have decided
that "BORDERS" are not mutable HOWEVER!!!!!! ~~~~ "history"
can be altered ever tuesday and thursday-----and DECLARED each
friday in the JUMAH FARTWAH

Thank you irosie !! I did not know that !

Looks like I've been studying the wrong questions all along

There never was a country of Palestine. It has always been a territory.
In Nov. 1988 Palestine declared themselves a state. It was never recognized by anyone.
Nov 2012 the U.N. has now voted the Palestinians' status from an observer to a nonmember observer state on Thursday.

There never was a country of Palestine. It has always been a territory.
In Nov. 1988 Palestine declared themselves a state. It was never recognized by anyone.
Nov 2012 the U.N. has now voted the Palestinians' status from an observer to a nonmember observer state on Thursday.

Thank you so much !! I've learned so much on these boards !

Is your Google broke, stupid assfuck?

Forum List

Back