I need help with my test for tommorow

1. When was the country of Palestine founded, and by whom?
2. Where were the State of Palestine's borders?
3. What was the Capital of Palestine?
4. Name 3 of Palestine's major cities.
5. Name at least one Palestinian Leader before Yassir Arafat.
6. What was the language of the country of Palestine?
7. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
8. What was the name of Palestinian currency?
9. Choose any date in history, and tell, what was the approximate exchange rate of the said Palestinian monetary unit against the US Dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yuan on that date.
10. Since there is no country of Palestine today, what caused its demise, and when did it occur?
11. Why did the Palestinians never try to become independent until after the devastating defeat of invading Arab States in the 1967 Six Day War?

Can anyone help me answer these questions ? :confused::confused:

Is your Google broke, stupid assfuck?

Hello, nice to meet you too !

I never alleged it was "nice to meet you," assbrain.
You're asking basic fucking questions that you can Google vs a query to a forum of nut jobs that's made up of mostly Liberal, Obama-ass-washing Liberals. Are you in a retard Community College program somewhere? Jesus H. Christ - your stupidity is supreme.

Google your stupid fucking questions dumb fuck. My guess is the currency of the PLO is a camel dropping. Find the fuck out yourself.

What a nutsucking Goddamned idiot.

Last edited:
MikeK, you can post your proganda in another thread. This thread is dedicated to my exam tommorow.
You are soliciting information yet you are judging what comes to you is or isn't propaganda. I believe what you are really interested in receiving is the kind of propaganda that fits your agenda.

Since you are so sure about what is and is not propaganda how about enlightening the rest of us by sharing your erudite criticisms of the information I posted.

I never alleged it was "nice to meet you," assbrain.
You're asking basic fucking questions that you can Google vs a query to a forum of nut jobs that's made up of mostly Liberal, Obama-ass-washing Liberals. Are you in a retard Community College program somewhere? Jesus H. Christ - your stupidity is supreme.

Google your stupid fucking questions dumb fuck. My guess is the currency of the PLO is a camel dropping. Find the fuck out yourself.

What a nutsucking Goddamned idiot.

wow, you are one miserable human being lol. They are trick questions you UGLY inbred retard. do you even realize how dumb you made yourself look ?? So now, not only are you ugly, but dumb too. Nasty combination if you ask me

MikeK, you can post your proganda in another thread. This thread is dedicated to my exam tommorow.
You are soliciting information yet you are judging what comes to you is or isn't propaganda. I believe what you are really interested in receiving is the kind of propaganda that fits your agenda.

Since you are so sure about what is and is not propaganda how about enlightening the rest of us by sharing your erudite criticisms of the information I posted.

Mikey, you are complicating things. I asked 11 simple questions. However, if you look back a few posts, you will see the rosie took care of it for me

wow, you are one miserable human being lol. They are trick questions you UGLY inbred retard. do you even realize how dumb you made yourself look ?? So now, not only are you ugly, but dumb too. Nasty combination if you ask me

Thanks you pole-smoking, non-serving, cocksucking beaaaaaaaaaatch.

Asswipe.... :clap2:

I need help with my test for tommorow
1. When was the country of Palestine founded, and by whom?
2. Where were the State of Palestine's borders?
3. What was the Capital of Palestine?
4. Name 3 of Palestine's major cities.
5. Name at least one Palestinian Leader before Yassir Arafat.
6. What was the language of the country of Palestine?
7. What was the prevalent religion of the country of Palestine?
8. What was the name of Palestinian currency?
9. Choose any date in history, and tell, what was the approximate exchange rate of the said Palestinian monetary unit against the US Dollar, German Mark, GB Pound, Japanese Yen, or Chinese Yuan on that date.
10. Since there is no country of Palestine today, what caused its demise, and when did it occur?
11. Why did the Palestinians never try to become independent until after the devastating defeat of invading Arab States in the 1967 Six Day War?

Can anyone help me answer these questions ?

school is a system of indoctrination to teach people to be submissive drones in a repetitive society and to teach pointless concepts that have little to do with reality..Do not fall for it ! simply write end the occupation in block letters across the page and draw a hand flipping the finger...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back