I, Napoleon

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Seems we’ve finally hit that point where the insanity of the Left is coming around to bite themselves in the ass.

upload_2019-12-1_5-40-57.png

Twitter

Seems we’ve finally hit that point where the insanity of the Left is coming around to bite themselves in the ass.

View attachment 292572

Twitter
I don't see any problem with that. Lesbians still stick things up inside of them, as well as a transsexual likes to put his thing inside of a natural or man-made cavity. And so the both of their pieces should mesh perfectly together.

Not even close to some of my disastrous blind dates.

FFS, that was a train wreck of a thread on twitter and with half a cup of coffee I just kept reading. The woman that was the lesbian said she didn't have any problem with a Trans blind date and doesn't want to be used. /End thread
But, I came across the following:
·

Nov 27

Exactly! If feminists are going to try to say that it’s rape if a guy doesn’t divulge his full intentions, relationship status, etc, then the same should apply to trans men and women. Without that info, how can full consent be given?

Perhaps rape has a different definition in the UK? Yep. Rape by deception.
Rape in English law - Wikipedia

·
Nov 29

Replying to
@LaraAdamsMille1
Did you know that going on a date with someone doesn’t mean your entitled to know about what’s in their pants? You aren’t having sex, you aren’t being tricked, you’re just meeting up and connecting with someone. Stop boiling trans people and relationships down to sex.

But, you are entitled to know. There are people that date just for sex and don't intend to have long term relationships and that would be vital information from the go. There are those that date for long term relationships and that would require vital information from the go. Right up there with knowing HIV status, history of mental illness and a criminal background check. Drop the victim status shit.

I remember reading, years ago, in Playboy magazine, that at one time a man could divorce a woman if after they married he discovered/learned she wore figure enhancing under garments- I suppose the standard could be applied to dating.

Forum List

Back