I miss Bill Clinton, at least he believed in America

This is classic.

Then I guess you guys should have supported putting tax rates back where Clinton put them in 93,

which were higher than even Obama ever proposed.
Not a PROB!!!!!!!

August 5, 1996

"The 1993 budget legislation did increase federal tax receipts. One can not, however, draw from this the conclusion that taxes increased significantly for the majority of taxpayers. The 1993 changes in the tax code increased federal income tax rates only for high-income taxpayers.

Because taxes paid by wealthy taxpayers increased significantly, average tax burdens climbed. But this tells nothing about the taxes paid by the typical taxpayer. Consider four middle-class families with taxable incomes of $30,000 and one wealthy family with a taxable income of $500,000. The four hypothetical middle-income families in the middle of the income spectrum each paid $6,000 — or 20 percent of income — in federal taxes both before and after the 1993 tax code changes. The wealthy family paid $140,000 — or 28 percent of income — before the tax code changes, and $160,000 — or 32 percent of income — after the changes. The average tax increase paid by all five families was $4,000. But all of this increase was borne by the one wealthy family.

As this example illustrates, using the increase in average tax payments produces a misleading picture of what has happened to the typical family tax burden. In this example, the typical family — the family that falls in the middle of the income distribution, with half of families earning more income and half earning less — pays no more in federal income taxes before the 1993 tax code changes than after.

The vast majority of taxpayers saw no change in their income taxes as a result of the 1993 law. CBO estimates that most households paid only $38 more per year, as a result of the 4.3 cent per gallon increase in the gas tax."

Clinton was a brilliant politician and knew when to be pragmatic. While I didn't agree with all of his policies I did appreciate his willingness to work with the opposite side.

Right up until they impeached him...and tried to remove him from office..after closing down government twice.

True "Americans".

Void the popular vote with by using extreme political sanctions for trivial matters.

Denying, under oath, that you received a blowjob in the Oval Office when in fact you did isn't a "trivial" matter, Sallow. It's a grave breach of trust and decency.

All-of-a-sudden, "conservatives" are concerned-about trust and decency, huh????

hp6-4-04tt.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ejph4LBdmmc]WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP - YouTube[/ame]​

Denying, under oath, that you received a blowjob in the Oval Office when in fact you did isn't a "trivial" matter, Sallow. It's a grave breach of trust and decency.

How is the view from your horse?

Anyone else who commits perjury in a congressional inquiry should be let off the hook then?

Aren't you sick of the double standard?

You're an idiot. Clinton never committed perjury in front of any congressional inquiry.

Bill Clinton the guy who invented the "Politics of personal destruction" sticks up for Mitt Romney, Bain Capital US Entrepreneurship and free enterprise while the Macaca in Chief centers his campaign around Bain being a financial vampire.

Ahh for the good old days when Democrats believed in America

The Godfather first scene - YouTube

Now Bill Clinton is "Out of control" and sabotaging Obama because he dares to praise a selfmade American success.

Bill Clinton is out of control - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

Frank, you have fallen victim to the "Overton window" philosophy. Obama has went so far to the left that some people would actually feel comfortable with a Clinton back in office. Not me. I think we need to swing as far right as possible to pull the country back in line with the founders principles.
Overton window - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

they never loved him and never will.

they prefer deficits and wars for nothing

Do you even read what you post? Obama is the deficit king of all presidents, adding more than any president ever has, and yet you spew such nonsense. It's no wonder 75% of the board has you on ignore.

Right up until they impeached him...and tried to remove him from office..after closing down government twice.

:thup: True "Americans".

Void the popular vote with by using extreme political sanctions for trivial matters.

While I believe what Clinton did was use his power to swoon a young girl I think after having found out the situation the whole situation should have been dropped. She was of age and Clintons reaction was that of most men. Deny, protect himself and his marriage. Understandable reaction. Having said that, the law is the law and he lied under oath. We are either a nation of laws or we aren't.

Reagan lied under oath.

Why no impeachment?

:eusa_whistle:

What lie?

Bill Clinton the guy who invented the "Politics of personal destruction" sticks up for Mitt Romney, Bain Capital US Entrepreneurship and free enterprise while the Macaca in Chief centers his campaign around Bain being a financial vampire.

Ahh for the good old days when Democrats believed in America

The Godfather first scene - YouTube

Now Bill Clinton is "Out of control" and sabotaging Obama because he dares to praise a selfmade American success.

Bill Clinton is out of control - Roger Simon - POLITICO.com

I'm not sure about this...first Clinton praises Romney, then he does this............

Former President Bill Clinton warned that a Mitt Romney presidency would be "calamitous" for America and the world, going further than even President Barack Obama in depicting the consequences of a return to Republican rule of the White House.

With Obama standing to one side, Clinton slammed the Republican presidential candidate by name.

Clinton: Romney would be 'calamitous' for US | Fox News

What is it he wants??? Sorry...i've never trusted him and have always thought he was a slimeball.

I think Romney should pick hillary clinton as his Vice. Worked for Ab lincoln, and it would drag the maximum amount of votes in his direction while at the same time throw a huge wrench into the democrat strategy of character assassination. I mean, if Romney is just going to do the same shit Obama has been doing "Like the left claims" why not?
:lol:

Forum List

Back