I May Have Been Wrong

LoneLaugher

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2011
Inside Mac's Head
I listened to President Elect Trump's press conference today and I was unexpectedly impressed. He's really made strides toward presenting his thoughts in a clear and concise manner. Gone is the old habit of repeating himself several times and redirecting his thoughts in mid sentence.

I found myself pulling for him as he was bombarded with gotchya questions and tough follow up questions. His comments on Russian hacking were entirely reasonable. After all...everyone hacks us.

I found myself getting excited when he discussed the great work he was doing with Ford and Chrysler to bring jobs back. And I almost cheered when he mentioned that border tax.

Yes...you could say that I felt the movement today.

Trump is doing a good job so far, yes.

Give him a couple of years and lets see what the 2018 elections say about him then.

I listened to President Elect Trump's press conference today and I was unexpectedly impressed. He's really made strides toward presenting his thoughts in a clear and concise manner. Gone is the old habit of repeating himself several times and redirecting his thoughts in mid sentence.

I found myself pulling for him as he was bombarded with gotchya questions and tough follow up questions. His comments on Russian hacking were entirely reasonable. After all...everyone hacks us.

I found myself getting excited when he discussed the great work he was doing with Ford and Chrysler to bring jobs back. And I almost cheered when he mentioned that border tax.

I felt he was doing a good job so far.....I like what he did to distance himself from ethics problems arsing from his corporate empire...

He also managed to get through the press meeting today without,,
m_JWqS.gif

I felt he was doing a good job so far.....I like what he did to distance himself from ethics problems arsing from his corporate empire...

Absolutely. He couldn't have done more to create that distance. Besides....a president cannot have a conflict of interest.

Absolutely. He couldn't have done more to create that distance. Besides....a president cannot have a conflict of interest.
The attorney was correct when she said that the president and vice president are not covered in the Constitution over conflict of interest laws...

The attorney was correct when she said that the president and vice president are not covered in the Constitution over conflict of interest laws...

Yes. And..she's a tremendous lawyer and a fantastic....a really fantastic, person who's a real pro and knows the laws so well...so fantastically. Her firm has won many awards. Check out their tremendous website.

Moscow, Russia

What exactly did he do to distance himself? You think he won't still have constant communication with his children about everything concerning his business?

Yes. And..she's a tremendous lawyer and a fantastic....a really fantastic, person who's a real pro and knows the laws so well...so fantastically. Her firm has won many awards. Check out their tremendous website.

Moscow, Russia

Da. Is amazing incredible website. Many people have said that without any fear of execution or relocation to Siberia.

Moscow, Russia
I already know about Constitutional law, since I study law as a hobby. My Grandfather was a legislator and attorney on OKC...I read from his law library that he had in his backyard. That is where I obtained an original copy of the transcripts of the Constitutional Convention of Okiehoma(1907)

Moscow, Russia
I already know about Constitutional law, since I study law as a hobby. My Grandfather was a legislator and attorney on OKC...I read from his law library that he had in his backyard. That is where I obtained an original copy of the transcripts of the Constitutional Convention of Okiehoma(1907)
did you bring those transcripts to the Antiques Road Show?...

Loved what he did with that fake news reporter from CNN fake news.

LMAO!

Get a room.

Forum List

Back