I love.......

I also like that you can drive around on a Sunday evening at 6 pm and it's QUIET!

That coming home from the Post Office I have a view of mountains!

I've been here for over 12 years, and still appreciate it having grown up in the city near DC
In the small town I live by there is not a one stop light....

You did well for yourself Moonglow..smart business man setting yourself up for retirement. Well done!
And I got bored being retired so, I went back to work,,part time, and say no when I want..I could have done better , but I wasted a lot of dough on drugs, sex and rock-n-roll...and 4 kids...3 wives, Man did I have fun..let's do it again..

you say it's a waste, yet, you say let's do it again....?

DC is awesome,except for the heat. My hubs had business there so I walked all day looking at the history...Fords theater where Lincoln was shot and across the street where he died...It is exactly the same way nothing has changed..

We go into the city for ball games (baseball, hockey) but that's about it. My son graduated at the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Hall - that was really neat! I'm looking for work but hopefully won't have to work there. Too much of a commute!
Is you son a daughter of the revolution now?

I also like that you can drive around on a Sunday evening at 6 pm and it's QUIET!

I've been here for over 12 years, and still appreciate it having grown up in the city near DC

You did well for yourself Moonglow..smart business man setting yourself up for retirement. Well done!
And I got bored being retired so, I went back to work,,part time, and say no when I want..I could have done better , but I wasted a lot of dough on drugs, sex and rock-n-roll...and 4 kids...3 wives, Man did I have fun..let's do it again..

I said I wasted a lot of dough on it....you know, probably several million..But it's just money...

I had one child in my mid forties that is still at home, but he is is easy, he's smart, well behaved and takes direction well..Not like the other three knuckleheads that we had to put ball and chains on...
I am saving developing the farm for 3 more years, then I am going to raise berries....
Berries...wow what kind? Organic?

DC is awesome,except for the heat. My hubs had business there so I walked all day looking at the history...Fords theater where Lincoln was shot and across the street where he died...It is exactly the same way nothing has changed..

We go into the city for ball games (baseball, hockey) but that's about it. My son graduated at the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Hall - that was really neat! I'm looking for work but hopefully won't have to work there. Too much of a commute!

Have you tried online sales where the calls come to you for these big stores.. there are other online jobs where you would only have to commute to work once a week or so.

please... no one on here is worthy of my time to stalk....

(but are you hot?)

;)

I used to be, but now I'm a fat old man with delusions of grand children.

I at least have step-grandchildren (all girls) which is fun (both my kids are boys) - one is a confirmed bachelor the other, his wife and he are smart - they just got married last year so they are waiting... no rush there!

Have you tried online sales where the calls come to you for these big stores.. there are other online jobs where you would only have to commute to work once a week or so.

Yeah I have lots of stuff to check out - no urgency on this however, thankfully.

I said I wasted a lot of dough on it....you know, probably several million..But it's just money...

Good gosh man! Well at least you had fun! Now it's time to relax.... if my old man kicks me out I can come help you out and make things a little lively again... <grin>

I had one child in my mid forties that is still at home, but he is is easy, he's smart, well behaved and takes direction well..Not like the other three knuckleheads that we had to put ball and chains on...
I am saving developing the farm for 3 more years, then I am going to raise berries....
Organic indeed, that's how I farm now with veggies...I don;t like using pesticides unless absolutely necessary..
Right now we have mulberries, raspberries, black berries huckleberries(they look like wild strawberries), I am just going to expand the present varieties and add blueberries.The soil here is acidic which makes for great berry growing...This area and NW Arkanass used to produce strawberries by the train load in the early 1900's..

Good gosh man! Well at least you had fun! Now it's time to relax.... if my old man kicks me out I can come help you out and make things a little lively again... <grin>
Better not have any moral standards...

When they legalize weed, I have plenty of land to produce, big, juicy buds galore....damn, do it already ya'll...

Organic indeed, that's how I farm now with veggies...I don;t like using pesticides unless absolutely necessary..
Right now we have mulberries, raspberries, black berries huckleberries(they look like wild strawberries), I am just going to expand the present varieties and blueberries.The soil here is acidic which makes for great berry growing...This are and NW Arkanass used to produce strawberries by the train load in the early 1900's..

Will you be able to sell them to the stores? Maybe open up a online store and sell them I would buy them by the case for sure..
Setting up a online store is easy, I could help you if you ever decide to go that route.

Right now we have mulberries, raspberries, black berries huckleberries(they look like wild strawberries), I am just going to expand the present varieties and blueberries.The soil here is acidic which makes for great berry growing...This are and NW Arkanass used to produce strawberries by the train load in the early 1900's..

Will you be able to sell them to the stores? Maybe open up a online store and sell them I would buy them by the case for sure..
Setting up a online store is easy, I could help you if you ever decide to go that route.

Yes, I do want to pre-sale a crop online. I don't want to do the farmers market..The other whey to go is sell them to restaurants directly...I should be doing that with spices and herbs, but my mind wanders like an acid trip with the Beatles..

Yes, I do want to pre-sale a crop online. I don't want to do the farmers market..The other whey to go is sell them to restaurants directly...I should be doing that with spices and herbs, but my mind wanders like an acid trip with the Beatles..

Let me know when your ready to sell online..I would buy some.. I just froze some amazing fruit yesterday.

I worked in bars and clubs for about 32 years..part time...I enjoyed it..everything from my first job as a stripper, to bar back and then bartender, then bouncer...

When they legalize weed, I have plenty of land to produce, big, juicy buds galore....damn, do it already ya'll...

Growing pot that has high CBD's low THC is going crazy busy. People with cancer are buying it up like crazy..you could make a fortune..
THE GROW ROOM

Just have to apply for a fedeal or state license..No telling how much a license cost..It's 100k for a liquor license..I have a couple bottles of CB4, it sells for about 25-30 dollars for 10 milliliters..My Mom bought it but didn't like it because of the watermelon flavoring.....I tried to get her to eat the edibles but I don't think she likes the enhanced psychoactive effects..Like tracers...I'd take a big snort of strawberry mescaline right now...I bet I could walk normal then..

I worked in bars and clubs for about 32 years..part time...I enjoyed it..everything from my first job as a stripper, to bar back and then bartender, then bouncer...

What? A stripper? You a guy aren't you... Do you mean a male stripper?
Yes, one of the early ones 1979-1982..Sure was easy to pay for college doing it, but I never got any sleep....

Forum List

Back