I love.......

Bonzi

Diamond Member
May 17, 2015
living in a small town / area where there is still a Family Drive-In movie theater within driving distance....

We have a drive in theater here where I live. Tell me that you aren't just right down the street from me. Tell me your not....tell me....

please... no one on here is worthy of my time to stalk....

(but are you hot?)

;)

I love when I have time to myself (which is like, never.... or seems like never ....)

I am Hot, it is in the upper 90's today... lol

I live near silicon valley, it is so crowded ...I used to be able to run out in the morning but now it is busy 24/7 .. And they keep build more damn houses. Netflix just tore down 3 blocks of trees and buildings for their huge ugly buildings...

It scares the shit out of me for my boys to drive around, so many foreigners driving not know what they are doing..

I live near silicon valley, it is so crowded ...I used to be able to run out in the morning but now it is busy 24/7 .. And they keep build more damn houses. Netflix just tore down 3 blocks of trees and buildings for their huge ugly buildings...

It scares the shit out of me for my boys to drive around, so many foreigners driving not know what they are doing..

But what do you love? :)

But what do you love? :)

I felt that the community was disappearing , but when I got sick the whole community came out and made my family dinner 3 times a week for a year..

Awesome original people here, but the new rich are snobsville.

I like the city because I sell old antique nightgowns and I love going to the many thrift shops.

My house has gone up so high, we are set for retirement.

I also like that you can drive around on a Sunday evening at 6 pm and it's QUIET!

That coming home from the Post Office I have a view of mountains!

I've been here for over 12 years, and still appreciate it having grown up in the city near DC

I also like that you can drive around on a Sunday evening at 6 pm and it's QUIET!

I've been here for over 12 years, and still appreciate it having grown up in the city near DC
In the small town I live by there is not a one stop light....

DC is awesome,except for the heat. My hubs had business there so I walked all day looking at the history...Fords theater where Lincoln was shot and across the street where he died...It is exactly the same way nothing has changed..

You did well for yourself Moonglow..smart business man setting yourself up for retirement. Well done!

You did well for yourself Moonglow..smart business man setting yourself up for retirement. Well done!
And I got bored being retired so, I went back to work,,part time, and say no when I want..I could have done better , but I wasted a lot of dough on drugs, sex and rock-n-roll...and 4 kids...3 wives, Man did I have fun..let's do it again..

And I got bored being retired so, I went back to work,,part time, and say no when I want..I could have done better , but I wasted a lot of dough on drugs, sex and rock-n-roll...and 4 kids...3 wives, Man did I have fun..let's do it again..

I can understand you getting bored staying at home.. Good to pick and choose now.. I won't let my husband retire until he has something to do, he would get depressed I think not going to work or a hobby.
I had some fun days too, I spent all of my tips on the bar after work, we used to close it down every night and then go to someones house.
I never got married until my middle 30's had kids later so I still have them at home going to college.

I get to have another operation on the back, they are going to cut the arthritic bulging parts of my spine, so I can get some circulation down the spine, man, I hope I can go out dancing, since I love to dance..

DC is awesome,except for the heat. My hubs had business there so I walked all day looking at the history...Fords theater where Lincoln was shot and across the street where he died...It is exactly the same way nothing has changed..

We go into the city for ball games (baseball, hockey) but that's about it. My son graduated at the DAR (Daughters of the American Revolution) Hall - that was really neat! I'm looking for work but hopefully won't have to work there. Too much of a commute!

I can understand you getting bored staying at home.. Good to pick and choose now.. I won't let my husband retire until he has something to do, he would get depressed I think not going to work or a hobby.
I had some fun days too, I spent all of my tips on the bar after work, we used to close it down every night and then go to someones house.
I never got married until my middle 30's had kids later so I still have them at home going to college.

I had one child in my mid forties that is still at home, but he is is easy, he's smart, well behaved and takes direction well..Not like the other three knuckleheads that we had to put ball and chains on...
I am saving developing the farm for 3 more years, then I am going to raise berries....

Forum List

Back