I love this guy

What was he arrested for?? Theft of a beer???

I love the guy and hope he makes out okay. Wonder how many others in the service industry would like to do the same damned thing?? LOL

And here I thought you were a rational minded person. Apparently not.

I thought grabbing a beer and sliding down the emergency chute was a nice dramatic touch.

Ruled by emotion and little else, Rinata finds this appropriate and acceptable. Police have a far tougher job. When are you planning on letting them have a pass for the occasional beat down on someone?

I sympathize with the treatment he received at work, but to excuse him or suggest he is some wonderful employee is not right. I sell new and used vehicles. Particularly with used ones, people you have never met treat you like you are a liar and cheat from the first word. It gets old really quick. It is my job to be pleasant and help them find the best fit and value. It is about them, not me.

Between all the drunk airline pilots, the pilots who fly past their airports, and now this ass clown, you sure get a sense of security when you think about flying these days. What if this dummy had his little fit at 20,000 feet? What a mope.

I'm guessing you've never worked service sector before?

Of course I have.

And the thought has never crossed your mind to curse out a customer and storm out?

You're a better man (or woman, I'm not sure) than I.

No. Never crossed my mind. Had some annoying customers. I have some annoying clients now. But cursing people out and walking out on a job just seems contrary to everything I believe in so it's never even occured to me.

4881394060_7926c8fd54_o.jpg

Alot of working people (I'm retired), are being overworked, still stuck with bosses in a '50's management style, with wages going nowheres, with benefits continuing to be cut, with the public 'tard' quotient continuing to rise.
Slater reminds me of the guy in the old movie 'Network' that pronounced, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!".
He is definitely a hero, who has temporarily thrown off the chains of modern corporate servitude.
My hat is off to him.......

Alot of working people (I'm retired), are being overworked, still stuck with bosses in a '50's management style, with wages going nowheres, with benefits continuing to be cut, with the public 'tard' quotient continuing to rise.
Slater reminds me of the guy in the old movie 'Network' that pronounced, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!".
He is definitely a hero, who has temporarily thrown off the chains of modern corporate servitude.

The corporation was not the source of his frustration. He has thrown off the chains of modern corporate servitide though, I happen to call it unemployed.

The corporation was not the source of his frustration. He has thrown off the chains of modern corporate servitide though, I happen to call it unemployed.

For most, the uncertainty of a 9-5 gig that they detest, combined with taking home less in the paycheck, combined with a growing class of unemployed, combined with growing entitlements with a redistribution of wealth, my hat is also off to them.
After all, someones' gotta pay for it all! (Suckers.......:lol:.......:lol:.......:lol:)

And the thought has never crossed your mind to curse out a customer and storm out?

You're a better man (or woman, I'm not sure) than I.

Believe it or not, some people have integrity and class.

Please keep believing that!!! The political and economic elite (devoid of integrity/class) are literally banking on that!!!
They thank you.

Don't worry, I wasn't talking about you or politicians.

leave it to a libturd.. Slater is slated for jail methinks.. some freaking hero but then the obie wan people had a Che' picture on their wall so go figure..:lol::lol: and furthurmore I doubt a passenger hit him with luggage. That is a federal offense and said passenger would be in custody. Is he?

Why assume the flight attendant was not hit with the luggage? BTW you assumption is wrong as the events were well documented and on all the media. Here is one:
JetBlue Flight Attendant freaks out, ranting profanity, grabs a beer & slides away (pics & Video)|The Desk of Brian

Let me answer. He hates my guts because of my political views. If anybody but me had started this thread, he would not have opened his mouth. He's just a little punk like the others on here whose smart remarks were directed at me.

Most of us will probably never pull a Steven Slater: curse out a customer, grab a drink and leave our place of employment in a blaze of glory.

But let’s face it, we’ve all had the urge.

Slater, a flight attendant on JetBlue, instantly became a folk hero in many people’s eyes Monday after he grabbed a microphone and ranted at a passenger who had refused to apologize for hitting Slater with some luggage. Slater then grabbed a beer from the galley and fled the plane via the emergency exit chute.

After rant, many see JetBlue worker as hero - Business - Careers - msnbc.com

Now you know why I call you liberal fucks "idiots".

No, I know something else. When you don't like someone's opinion, you get hostile. Just like you do in political discussions. You're just a jerk.

Ruled by emotion and little else, Rinata finds this appropriate and acceptable. Police have a far tougher job. When are you planning on letting them have a pass for the occasional beat down on someone?

I sympathize with the treatment he received at work, but to excuse him or suggest he is some wonderful employee is not right. I sell new and used vehicles. Particularly with used ones, people you have never met treat you like you are a liar and cheat from the first word. It gets old really quick. It is my job to be pleasant and help them find the best fit and value. It is about them, not me.

You have no idea what my opinion of the police is or what rules me. Not a single clue, ass hole. So why don't you shut up about things you don't know??

I love the way that you and your right wing lunatic pals are just painting yourselves as so perfect. People have flaws and don't always behave in a way that you approve of. I'd rather know him any day. At least he's honest. You are a lying piece of shit. Now go straighten your tilted halo before it falls off and exposes you completely.

Last edited:

These are the people you're talking to. They will never get it. They have an old fashioned GOP mindset left over from the 1950's.

Most of us will probably never pull a Steven Slater: curse out a customer, grab a drink and leave our place of employment in a blaze of glory.

But let’s face it, we’ve all had the urge.

Slater, a flight attendant on JetBlue, instantly became a folk hero in many people’s eyes Monday after he grabbed a microphone and ranted at a passenger who had refused to apologize for hitting Slater with some luggage. Slater then grabbed a beer from the galley and fled the plane via the emergency exit chute.

After rant, many see JetBlue worker as hero - Business - Careers - msnbc.com

Now you know why I call you liberal fucks "idiots".

No, I know something else. When you don't like someone's opinion, you get hostile. Just like you do in political discussions. You're just a jerk.

The last time I got hostile I was sentenced to five years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I maybe a jerk, but you're still an idiot.

This guy is definitely an over-sensitive drama QUEEN! Emphasis on the queen part.

Look we all deal with asshole customers that feel a sense of entitlement, but guess what they are the customer! Customers pay the bills, allowing your employer to give you a paycheck.

The phrase, "The customer is always right," needs to start coming back. Respect is deserved, even to asshole customers!

Forum List

Back