I love this guy

Alot of working people (I'm retired), are being overworked, still stuck with bosses in a '50's management style, with wages going nowheres, with benefits continuing to be cut, with the public 'tard' quotient continuing to rise.

Slater reminds me of the guy in the old movie 'Network' that pronounced, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!".
He is definitely a hero, who has temporarily thrown off the chains of modern corporate servitude.
My hat is off to him.......

These are the people you're talking to. They will never get it. They have an old fashioned GOP mindset left over from the 1950's.

There was a time, a long, long time ago, in America, when 'service' in business was king. When the customer came first. But that was before over-riding greed and profit, outsourcing, and the population grew to the point that business figured that if 'you' are not happy, there are enough other suckers out there to take your place and give us business.
As a result, airlines became 'greyhound buses', if you need a specialty part to fix something, you know have to wait 4 weeks until it gets shipped over from China because 'stock' parts rarely are stock anymore, and if you need to call about someone to get service or help with a product, you get someone in India or the Phillipines who can barely speak English.
The customer comes last.
And, its' been a bi-partisan effort for the last 40 years.

I'm sorry, but a customer that doesn't apologize for hitting a flight attendant in the head is wrong whether it was 1955 or 2010. And the actions of the attendant are justified no matter what year it is.

Let me answer. He hates my guts because of my political views. If anybody but me had started this thread, he would not have opened his mouth. He's just a little punk like the others on here whose smart remarks were directed at me.

consoling2.gif
Just a message board. Nothing to stroke out over..

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: sssssshh let her rip. She's been attacking me since I hit the board. Now it's a typical "pooor little victim me" ploy.. that's our Rinattttattta:lol::lol:

Please!!! Wash out your mouth with soap. By no stretch of the imagination would this ever be true!!!

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: sssssshh let her rip. She's been attacking me since I hit the board. Now it's a typical "pooor little victim me" ploy.. that's our Rinattttattta:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I already know she doesn't like me. 2 reasons. 1. she attacks and infers I am a racist. 2. She told me.
Took me a while to get over the damage she did to me. Like maybe hmmm 10 seconds?? :razz:

In this case, you were dwelling on it way too long. The whole little Rinata routine is predictable. Make a partisan comments without the slightest hint of a link or other source to back it up. She gets called on it. The debater will be called an ass, jerk or idiot. Rinata will just find it completely amazing that someone could do any of those things to her, since she NEVER does it. :cuckoo:

I post links all the time. I posted 2 of them yesterday. And I still get a ration of shit from you and your pals. You all need to stop lying!! If any of your ideas were valid, you would not have to resort to that.

Why are you all focusing on me??? What does it mean???

These are the people you're talking to. They will never get it. They have an old fashioned GOP mindset left over from the 1950's.

There was a time, a long, long time ago, in America, when 'service' in business was king. When the customer came first. But that was before over-riding greed and profit, outsourcing, and the population grew to the point that business figured that if 'you' are not happy, there are enough other suckers out there to take your place and give us business.
As a result, airlines became 'greyhound buses', if you need a specialty part to fix something, you know have to wait 4 weeks until it gets shipped over from China because 'stock' parts rarely are stock anymore, and if you need to call about someone to get service or help with a product, you get someone in India or the Phillipines who can barely speak English.
The customer comes last.

I'm sorry, but a customer that doesn't apologize for hitting a flight attendant in the head is wrong whether it was 1955 or 2010. And the actions of the attendant are justified no matter what year it is.

Making the case for justifiable stupidity and lack of manners. Rinata & Co., LLC will take the most ricidulous of actions and make your case to the world.

:lol::lol: I already know she doesn't like me. 2 reasons. 1. she attacks and infers I am a racist. 2. She told me.
Took me a while to get over the damage she did to me. Like maybe hmmm 10 seconds?? :razz:

In this case, you were dwelling on it way too long. The whole little Rinata routine is predictable. Make a partisan comments without the slightest hint of a link or other source to back it up. She gets called on it. The debater will be called an ass, jerk or idiot. Rinata will just find it completely amazing that someone could do any of those things to her, since she NEVER does it. :cuckoo:

I post links all the time. I posted 2 of them yesterday. And I still get a ration of shit from you and your pals. You all need to stop lying!! If any of your ideas were valid, you would not have to resort to that.

It means your going to be seeing a lot of my posts close to yours for the rest of the month. You have made yourself the object of attention through blind partisan stupidity of the worst kind.

I flew two weeks ago on a flight that was delayed 7 hours by bad weather. The passengers got angry at the flight crew. I felt bad for the flight attendents. All they were doing was trying to make sure we all made it home safely. People today act like idiots sometimes.

I cheered for this guy. He should have sued the passenger for assault.

I flew two weeks ago on a flight that was delayed 7 hours by bad weather. The passengers got angry at the flight crew. I felt bad for the flight attendents. All they were doing was trying to make sure we all made it home safely. People today act like idiots sometimes.

I cheered for this guy. He should have sued the passenger for assault.

Ride on!
Sheeple just continue to act like sheeple, so what better target is there to take their shit out on but, other sheeple employees? Then sheeple employees over a few decades, get pissed over the sheeple-shit, and fight back.
Rats eat rats, sheeple eat sheeple.
Makes sense to me.

Pay attention corporate peons. I just heard on the news that Slater is facing charges that total 7 years in prison.
'Johnny-Sheeple-Law' will get you if you step out of line and rebel against eating sheeple-shit.

So please, in the interest of currently employed corporate-sheeple who work with the public-sheeple, please remain a 'brick-in-the-wall', stay in the company line, continue eating other sheeple's shit, in order to support your desperate sheeple-lives.

Other-wise, you are now free to move about the country.
That is all.

Don't flatter yourself Rinata. You aren't that important.
I won't speak for the others, but only myself. The last thing I am doing is focusing on you, nor am I out to get you.
I had no clue who you even were until the day you inferred that I was a racist. YOU told ME that I didn't like Obama, and the reason I didn't was because he is black. (I defy you to find one post where I said anything close to that).
You are the one constantly saying ''you and your pals''.
It appears that if someone disagrees with what YOU believe, you start in on the racism, and that is not only absurd, it is downright insulting. You want your posts to be taken seriously, then I would suggest you stop blowing up the second someone disagrees with you. The immaturity is getting old.

cause you are a passive aggressive witch and you threw down the "victim" card.

Don't flatter yourself Rinata. You aren't that important.
I won't speak for the others, but only myself. The last thing I am doing is focusing on you, nor am I out to get you.
I had no clue who you even were until the day you inferred that I was a racist. YOU told ME that I didn't like Obama, and the reason I didn't was because he is black. (I defy you to find one post where I said anything close to that).
You are the one constantly saying ''you and your pals''.
It appears that if someone disagrees with what YOU believe, you start in on the racism, and that is not only absurd, it is downright insulting. You want your posts to be taken seriously, then I would suggest you stop blowing up the second someone disagrees with you. The immaturity is getting old.
:clap2:

there was a time, a long, long time ago, in america, when 'service' in business was king. When the customer came first. But that was before over-riding greed and profit, outsourcing, and the population grew to the point that business figured that if 'you' are not happy, there are enough other suckers out there to take your place and give us business.
As a result, airlines became 'greyhound buses', if you need a specialty part to fix something, you know have to wait 4 weeks until it gets shipped over from china because 'stock' parts rarely are stock anymore, and if you need to call about someone to get service or help with a product, you get someone in india or the phillipines who can barely speak english.
The customer comes last.

i'm sorry, but a customer that doesn't apologize for hitting a flight attendant in the head is wrong whether it was 1955 or 2010. And the actions of the attendant are justified no matter what year it is.

making the case for justifiable stupidity and lack of manners. Rinata & co., llc will take the most ricidulous of actions and make your case to the world.

$yawn.jpg

It means your going to be seeing a lot of my posts close to yours for the rest of the month. You have made yourself the object of attention through blind partisan stupidity of the worst kind.

I don't care. If I feel like responding to your nonsensical posts, I will. If I don't, I will just ignore you. I have not made myself the object of anything. What a typical right wing fanatic you are. You are right no matter what, but anybody that opposes you is accused of "blind partisan stupidity".

By focusing on me you are just letting me know that my posts are very effective.

No, pretty sure I would have faced a court martial for such childish behavior. Not surprised Rinata worships the fool though. I'm sure her only regret is that the guy didn't call the customer a racist.

by posting this thread,you think that means Rinata worships the guy?......you start a lot of threads Con.....so does that mean if its about an individuale....you worship that person?.....you know like Ravi....hey just askin....:eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back