I love this guy

leave it to a libturd.. Slater is slated for jail methinks.. some freaking hero but then the obie wan people had a Che' picture on their wall so go figure..:lol::lol: and furthurmore I doubt a passenger hit him with luggage. That is a federal offense and said passenger would be in custody. Is he?

Why assume the flight attendant was not hit with the luggage? BTW you assumption is wrong as the events were well documented and on all the media. Here is one:
JetBlue Flight Attendant freaks out, ranting profanity, grabs a beer & slides away (pics & Video)|The Desk of Brian

Let me answer. He hates my guts because of my political views. If anybody but me had started this thread, he would not have opened his mouth. He's just a little punk like the others on here whose smart remarks were directed at me.

Idiot. shows you don't know shit from shinola beginning with he's a she! :cuckoo:

Shit. Sometimes people have to blow off a little steam. This guy was classic. At least he didn't hurt anybody.

A good example for all working people.

Could've been worse.

He may have begun serving That Fucking Awful coffee they have on airplanes.

Or, he could have begun rolling the goddamn beverage cart down the isle, busting elbows of everyone with isle seats.

leave it to a libturd.. Slater is slated for jail methinks.. some freaking hero but then the obie wan people had a Che' picture on their wall so go figure..:lol::lol: and furthurmore I doubt a passenger hit him with luggage. That is a federal offense and said passenger would be in custody. Is he?

Why assume the flight attendant was not hit with the luggage? BTW you assumption is wrong as the events were well documented and on all the media. Here is one:
JetBlue Flight Attendant freaks out, ranting profanity, grabs a beer & slides away (pics & Video)|The Desk of Brian

Let me answer. He hates my guts because of my political views. If anybody but me had started this thread, he would not have opened his mouth. He's just a little punk like the others on here whose smart remarks were directed at me.

consoling2.gif
Just a message board. Nothing to stroke out over..

This guy is definitely an over-sensitive drama QUEEN! Emphasis on the queen part.

Look we all deal with asshole customers that feel a sense of entitlement, but guess what they are the customer! Customers pay the bills, allowing your employer to give you a paycheck.

The phrase, "The customer is always right," needs to start coming back. Respect is deserved, even to asshole customers!

The "customer" hit him with his luggage and refused to apologize. Respect is a two way street. I will admit, that alone should not have been enough to throw him over the edge, but he probably had a really bad day.

Alot of working people (I'm retired), are being overworked, still stuck with bosses in a '50's management style, with wages going nowheres, with benefits continuing to be cut, with the public 'tard' quotient continuing to rise.

Slater reminds me of the guy in the old movie 'Network' that pronounced, "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore!!!".
He is definitely a hero, who has temporarily thrown off the chains of modern corporate servitude.
My hat is off to him.......

These are the people you're talking to. They will never get it. They have an old fashioned GOP mindset left over from the 1950's.

There was a time, a long, long time ago, in America, when 'service' in business was king. When the customer came first. But that was before over-riding greed and profit, outsourcing, and the population grew to the point that business figured that if 'you' are not happy, there are enough other suckers out there to take your place and give us business.
As a result, airlines became 'greyhound buses', if you need a specialty part to fix something, you know have to wait 4 weeks until it gets shipped over from China because 'stock' parts rarely are stock anymore, and if you need to call about someone to get service or help with a product, you get someone in India or the Phillipines who can barely speak English.
The customer comes last.
And, its' been a bi-partisan effort for the last 40 years.

Now you know why I call you liberal fucks "idiots".

No, I know something else. When you don't like someone's opinion, you get hostile. Just like you do in political discussions. You're just a jerk.

The last time I got hostile I was sentenced to five years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I maybe a jerk, but you're still an idiot.

You did five years cuz you were fukin' stupid! Nothin' more, nothin less.
If you're somewhat smarter, maybe you'll do a shorter bid in the future, with time fukin' off for good behavior.
Just maybe, tho......:eusa_whistle:

consoling2.gif

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: sssssshh let her rip. She's been attacking me since I hit the board. Now it's a typical "pooor little victim me" ploy.. that's our Rinattttattta:lol::lol:

That faggy flying waiter is one of the biggest douche bags I've ever seen.

i was getting my brakes done and had to watch CNN over and over paste his smiling puss on the screen. I can't believe that people are actually supporting this idiot.

What's the over under on the reality show date?

that info was not part of the original posted peice.. and what I said was I doubt it because if he had hit him the offending passenger would have been arrested.

Now you know why I call you liberal fucks "idiots".

No, I know something else. When you don't like someone's opinion, you get hostile. Just like you do in political discussions. You're just a jerk.

The last time I got hostile I was sentenced to five years in the Texas Department of Criminal Justice. I maybe a jerk, but you're still an idiot.

Well, but you are still the "intelligent" one...right?

consoling2.gif

:eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh::eusa_shhh: sssssshh let her rip. She's been attacking me since I hit the board. Now it's a typical "pooor little victim me" ploy.. that's our Rinattttattta:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: I already know she doesn't like me. 2 reasons. 1. she attacks and infers I am a racist. 2. She told me.
Took me a while to get over the damage she did to me. Like maybe hmmm 10 seconds?? :razz:

Well, but you are still the "intelligent" one...right?

Yes, I believe that was the point.

Did you just wake-up?

When people work at a job they are responsible to do the job that they are hired for. They are not required to do things that are not part of the job and they are not required to take abuse.

Everyone who has worked in any services industry knows that there are some people who think that service people have to do ANYTHING they want and have to take ANY ABUSE from them.

There may have been a time when, in an extremely classful soceity, workers were so desparate that they would do anything and take any level of abuse. Not anymore.

Moral of the story: don't hit flight attendants in the head with luggage - and if you do, have the courtesy to apologize.

They're just lucky he didn't smack them over the head with a heavy object.

I think he's a hero for all working people!

consoling2.gif

:lol::lol: I already know she doesn't like me. 2 reasons. 1. she attacks and infers I am a racist. 2. She told me.
Took me a while to get over the damage she did to me. Like maybe hmmm 10 seconds?? :razz:

In this case, you were dwelling on it way too long. The whole little Rinata routine is predictable. Make a partisan comments without the slightest hint of a link or other source to back it up. She gets called on it. The debater will be called an ass, jerk or idiot. Rinata will just find it completely amazing that someone could do any of those things to her, since she NEVER does it. :cuckoo:

consoling2.gif

you are lucky she only "infers" most of we righties are just "typical white people" aka racists to her.

consoling2.gif

I agree. And if I see anybody doing that, I'll be sure and warn them. :)

Forum List

Back