I love hunting with my AR 15

Eggboxes

Rookie
Dec 29, 2014
I suck at shooting, so I make up for it with my assault rifle. I simply load a 200 bullet clip into my AR 15, put it on full auto, and blast away at the deer. Screw the fact that the deer gets too damaged to eat. I don;t hunt for food. I hunt because I love to kill things, like the conservative that I am!

I suck at shooting, so I make up for it with my assault rifle. I simply load a 200 bullet clip into my AR 15, put it on full auto, and blast away at the deer. Screw the fact that the deer gets too damaged to eat. I don;t hunt for food. I hunt because I love to kill things, like the conservative that I am!
Did you ever think about sucking the flash supressor while you're shooting? That'll make your liver quiver.

1297594767274.jpg

Do you hunt with Democrat Gabby Gifford's husband? I hear he bought one of those too.

Gabby Giffords s Husband Buys AR-15 - Breitbart

Mark E. Kelly, made purchases which included an AR-15–sometimes described as an “assault rifle”–at 3:30 pm on the afternoon of March 5 at Diamondback Police Supply, 170 S. Kolb Street, Tucson, AZ.

According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased “high capacity” magazines as well.

I use my AR-15 as a deterrent for hateful teapers to come near my home with their chants of race war and armed insurrection.

The level of stupidity you show in this one post is enough for me to disregard every word you type about firearms.
Thanks for the early warning.

ARs actually make good rifles for hog hunting, as I understand. Apparently the fast bullet causes hydrostatic shock and puts them down as well or better than the traditional big bore guns that have a heavier recoil.

I'll stick with my 45-70, but I am reading that the ARs do fine against feral swine.

Your comment about setting your AR-15 on full auto shows your ignorance about firearms as clearly as your question about .22s being used for hunting.

Thanks for playing. Perhaps you should educate yourself on the topic first?

Do you hunt with Democrat Gabby Gifford's husband? I hear he bought one of those too.

Gabby Giffords s Husband Buys AR-15 - Breitbart

Mark E. Kelly, made purchases which included an AR-15–sometimes described as an “assault rifle”–at 3:30 pm on the afternoon of March 5 at Diamondback Police Supply, 170 S. Kolb Street, Tucson, AZ.

According to McCabe, witnesses to the purchases claimed Kelly purchased “high capacity” magazines as well.

oh oh. :eusa_clap:

Forum List

Back