President Obama Needs To Start Demanding Loyalty Oaths

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
President Obama Needs To Start Demanding Loyalty Oaths

President Obama needs to save America from the terrible crisis of faith we are having with our system of government. Seeing that people think he acts like a king, why shouldn't he demand loyalty oaths? This way we could weed out all those who truly hate America; people who want to see it taken apart into a loose confederation, where people from Wisconsin or Texas can refuse to support the ideals of the founding fathers

Well we know you would sign one in a heartbeat

how frikken sad is that

how frikken sad is that
I've asked to be on the draft committee. I've also asked that the NSA be granted the power to match up ip addresses of political discontents on political forums and social media, with the marketing data freely available to anyone willing to pay -- the free market can be used to ensnare discontents and set them straight

how frikken sad is that
I've asked to be on the draft committee. I've also asked that the NSA be granted the power to match up ip addresses of political discontents on political forums and social media, with the marketing data freely available to anyone willing to pay -- the free market can be used to ensnare discontents and set them straight
You must have read Mein Kampf, Dante . I'm a big time political discontent and the NSA, DNC and NBA can kiss my rosy red cheeks. A persons citizenship is his loyalty oath until he abuses it. And being a loyal citizen, I wouldn't sign a loyalty oath if God Himself ordered it. As far as Comrade Obama is concerned, he should be forced to sign a loyalty oath.

how frikken sad is that
You must have read Mein Kampf, Dante . I'm a big time political discontent and the NSA, DNC and NBA can kiss my rosy red cheeks. A persons citizenship is his loyalty oath until he abuses it. And being a loyal citizen, I wouldn't sign a loyalty oath if God Himself ordered it. As far as Comrade Obama is concerned, he should be forced to sign a loyalty oath.
loyal citizens have nothing to fear in swearing loyalty oaths!

how frikken sad is that
O.K. You line 'em up and I'll administer the oath. Let's start with Liberals.

how frikken sad is that

you'd try putting Jesus Christ in the oath

how frikken sad is that

I'm not a Christian but I would make them swear to Karl Marx.

I'm not a Christian but I would make them swear to Karl Marx.
In another life I'd tell you to eff off, but this is this life

Oaths-for-Dummies--52372.jpg

Forum List

Back