I Love Fitzgerald And I'm Not Alone

so, fitzgerald is now appreciated for his good work?

when he prosecuted scooter libby, most of ya'll leaning right, thought he was scum, out with an agenda to screw bush/cheney/libby/rove?

i have always respected him....
i dont, i suspect he will drag it out longer than it should be so he stays in the spotlight
and waste a ton of tax payer money

so, fitzgerald is now appreciated for his good work?

when he prosecuted scooter libby, most of ya'll leaning right, thought he was scum, out with an agenda to screw bush/cheney/libby/rove?

i have always respected him....

Already answered, eons ago.

Already answered, eons ago.
how do you "respect" someone that knew who was responsible for what he was investigating, yet dragged it out just so he could catch someone in a procedural screwup
i have zero respect for him
and frankly, i think he will do the same here

how do you "respect" someone that knew who was responsible for what he was investigating, yet dragged it out just so he could catch someone in a procedural screwup
i have zero respect for him
and frankly, i think he will do the same here

Well you seem to be only a partisan, me? Not so much so. The Libbey thing, I thought it idiotic. Do a search, I'm not bothering.

Well you seem to be only a partisan, me? Not so much so. The Libbey thing, I thought it idiotic. Do a search, I'm not bothering.
how is that partisan?
i dont believe he did the right thing with libby, nor do i believe he will do the right thing with blogo

seems non-partisan to me

Forum List

Back