I lost track...

Big Black Dog

Platinum Member
May 20, 2009
It was my intention during the State of the Union speech to count the number of times Nancy Pelosi jumped up and down like a woman with ants in her pants. With about 10 minutes of the speech left, I went out in the yard to have a smoke. Before I left I had counted 47 times. Does anybody have a more accurate count of the number of times "Jumping Jill" hopped up and batted her eyes like a toad in a hail storm during the speech?

By the way, she has some quick moves for an ugly old dim-witted California broad with a plastic face.

Looking at the snippets, I can't tell Biden from...

Walter.jpg

Could they be brothers?

BTW, who was it telling jokes in the back of the room during the speech? I heard a lot of laughter at times...

Looking at the snippets, I can't tell Biden from...

Walter.jpg

Did you notice that country Joe kept smiling and didn't know when to applaud?

God, he's fucking clueless.
"Country Joe"? I thought cons loved "country", what with that guy in Masachesetts, a lawyer, riding around in a pickup in a barn coat ... to appeal to those country folk.
Helpful hint: When you don't get a pop culture reference, just STFU....You'll look just slightly less the idiot.

Did you notice that country Joe kept smiling and didn't know when to applaud?

God, he's fucking clueless.
"Country Joe"? I thought cons loved "country", what with that guy in Masachesetts, a lawyer, riding around in a pickup in a barn coat ... to appeal to those country folk.
Helpful hint: When you don't get a pop culture reference, just STFU....You'll look just slightly less the idiot.
Gimmie an F!

Forum List

Back