I like people who weren't captured ..

One of Trump's goals is to get folks to say "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" ...if he accomplishes it will be the Crown Jewel of his Term... No wonder he loves the Poorly educated as much as wealthy Big business Interests
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

heartland-carlin-fixed.jpg
LoveThePoorlyEducated.jpg

Your just a fucking hypocrite who wets his pants every time you see my signature...
On the contrary...your signature gicves me an opportunity to document for others that you are a dishonest individual who has a fakle Carlin quote that the authros apologized for ...I am just using the opportunity to demonstarte that you are dishonest

Here is the Real quote again

Your avatar proves how dishonest you are, while my video shown, and link posted proved that Big Corp and the Government are the same thing, so while you are saying the big, wealthy business interests, who are represented by big government, you make my argument about George and how he hated both, yet stupid liberals(redundant statement) like you just adore your government. Now go cry me another river, change your wet underwear, and put your binkie back in your mouth, poor, poor, pajama boy. Lost again..
Big Corporations and Big Government Go Hand in Hand | FreedomWorks

Does your wife beat you regularly?

woman-beating-man.jpg
Bwaaaaahhhhhaaaaaahhhaaaaaaa. Tryone is very, very, mad at me......

One of Trump's goals is to get folks to say "Merry Christmas" instead of "Happy Holidays" ...if he accomplishes it will be the Crown Jewel of his Term... No wonder he loves the Poorly educated as much as wealthy Big business Interests
546349_396187233732449_565139694_n.jpg

LoveThePoorlyEducated.jpg
They ate yesterday because they took my taxes, so they could get FREE food at public schools, that provide them breakfast and lunch but a lot of the FREE food is thrown away. At least they are actually working for food like every privileged white person does.

Studying School Food Waste
“Digging” found that food was the single largest material generated by schools, amounting to 24 percent of the total waste generated. That’s about double the percentage in the (regular) municipal solid waste stream!

guess who doesn't like candy-ass narcissists with big mouths ..

Analysis | Longtime foes on foreign policy, McCain and Biden form alliance against Trumpism

good thing Republicans are unified ... ain't that right Donnieboi ?

Coming from a family where a lot of my family members served in some branch of the military I was actually very offended by this statement by Trump I thought it was wrong for him to say it.

I always had a lot of respect for John Mcain because he served our country even though he is a Republican and I am a Democrat I always have had a soft spot for veterans.

Forum List

Back