i like/judge a person on.....

ninja007

Gold Member
Aug 4, 2014
Living rent free in libs heads
whether they are civil, respectable, dignified honest etc. I judge all people based on their character not the tinge on their skin. Too bad liberals cant do that. Or as Biden would say clean and articulate.

During my short so far on this earth, there have been several times in which I've been stung by bees. As such, I've developed a stereotype of flying insects that appear "beeish" such that I treat them with caution because I don't want to be stung. I expect that many of the insects that I treat as such are actually harmless, by why take the chance.

If a store owner experiences that 95% of the people that shoplifters from his store are green people, he probably has a good reason to suspect that any green person that comes into his store might shoplift from the store even if 98% of the green people that shop at his store are honest and would never shoplift.

whether they are civil, respectable, dignified honest etc. I judge all people based on their character not the tinge on their skin. Too bad liberals cant do that. Or as Biden would say clean and articulate.
Liar.

During my short so far on this earth, there have been several times in which I've been stung by bees. As such, I've developed a stereotype of flying insects that appear "beeish" such that I treat them with caution because I don't want to be stung. I expect that many of the insects that I treat as such are actually harmless, by why take the chance.

If a store owner experiences that 95% of the people that shoplifters from his store are green people, he probably has a good reason to suspect that any green person that comes into his store might shoplift from the store even if 98% of the green people that shop at his store are honest and would never shoplift.
So that means blacks who experience getting stung by white racism can suspect any white person of being racist even if 98 percent of the white people we meet aren't.

You cleared things up.

So that means blacks who experience getting stung by white racism can suspect any white person of being racist even if 98 percent of the white people we meet aren't.

You cleared things up.
yes, and it explains why you call most all white people you disagree with racist even though only a small percentage of them actually are racist.

Forum List

Back