I like being white....

Speaking of which.....

How the Talmud Became a Best-Seller in South Korea​

bout an hour’s drive north of Seoul, in the Gwangju Mountains, nearly fifty South Korean children pore over a book. The text is an unlikely choice: the Talmud, the fifteen-hundred-year-old book of Jewish laws. The students are not Jewish, nor are their teachers, and they have no interest in converting. Most have never met a Jew before. But, according to the founder of their school, the students enrolled with the goal of receiving a “Jewish education” in addition to a Korean one.

...their teacher, Park Hyunjun, was explaining that Jews pray wearing two small black boxes, known as tefillin, to help them remember God’s word. He used the Hebrew words shel rosh (“on the head”) and shel yad (“on the arm”) to describe where the boxes are worn. Inside these boxes, he said, was parchment that contained verses from one of the holiest Jewish prayers, the Shema, which Jews recite daily. As the room filled with murmurings of the Shema in Korean, the dean of the school leaned over to me and said that the students recited the prayer daily, too, “with the goal of memorizing it.”

The reverend’s thesis is that the Jews have thrived for so many years because of certain educational and cultural practices, and that such benefits can be unlocked for Christians if those practices are taught to their children.

Outside, over bulgogi, Park Hyunjun laid out the goals behind his curriculum. “I would like to make our students to be people of God and to have charity just like Jewish people,”.....

The reverend’s thesis that Jews prospered due to educational and cultural practices aligns with what I’ve been saying on a parallel thread - which has earned me the wrath of liberals, naturally - that failure or success isn’t due to outside forces such as racism (toward blacks) or antisemitism (toward Jews).

Rather, it is the choices people make that, as a whole, lead to success or failure, and that the two biggest choices American blacks could make to reduce their poverty rates are not having babies out of wedlock and completing high school and learning a marketable skill, at a minimum.

The emphasis on education among Jews pre-dates the Talmud, and of course getting pregnant as an unmarried schoolgirl was a “shonde.” These are the two choices, life paths, whatever, that make the difference in 95%+ of the cases between having a successful life and one plagued by poverty.

I am white… I am so white that Casper calls me KKKasper the unfriendly ghost…

Now I love tan and brown women though!!!
2394056_fatuglyblackwomen_jpeg34b9db917bf3e42873b4a0010e03e3c0

No other race has colonized the planet because they believed it was their right to. Whites have had no problem with being proud, but what white pride has included seems to be what you can't face.
ITS NOT WHITES YOU DONT LIKE...ITS WHITE CONSERVATIVES- YOU KEEP VOTING FOR RICH ELITIST WHITE MEN WHO are liberal.

remember guys and gals IM2 voted for a far left white elitist child lover scumbag liar joe biden who publically said obama was clean andarticulate- no not racist at all, you see im2 supports racism, as long as its leftist racism lmfao.

its funny 99.99 percent of all rich/elitist/politicians that are liberals, regardless of color live in gated all white neighborhoods. im2 supports those people too lmfao.
Yeah, they’re all such hypocrites. They insist on allowing illegals to swarm into this country, where they will settle in working class neighborhoods and bring down the property values and the caliber of the schools, while they themselves live in rich neighborhoods, in a mansion, with gates and security.

remember guys and gals IM2 voted for a far left white elitist child lover scumbag liar joe biden who publically said obama was clean andarticulate- no not racist at all, you see im2 supports racism, as long as its leftist racism lmfao.
How dare he say Obama was clean and articulate!!!!!!! Lol

There’s a leftist on another thread saying finishing high school is a white thing, and anyone who thinks poor blacks would improve their circumstances by getting vocational training is a racist. That is how deranged the ant-white left.

Forum List

Back