I know I'm signing a death sentence for the man but..

We've got the only GOP candidate here who actually realizes that evolution isn't just some hypothesis.

That's got to be a fucking first or something.

Not really. It just tells me he's not really a Christian.

About half of America doesn't believe in Evolution. And that's because Christianity and Darwinism are philosophically incompatible.
And that's because Christianity and Darwinism are philosophically incompatible.

Meh, not entirely. Microevolution is easily provable. Mutation and genetic 'diseases' prove that point. Transitional evolution is not. That said, evolution COULD be possible with a divine creator/controller/designer.

Evolution is a mechanism of nature, yes. But what created nature? Not evolution. And although animals were created by God, for all we know evolution was the tool He may have used. That said, Humans seem to be out of that framework.

The real point is, who knows and if your faith hinges on the mechanics of the world's creation, it's fairly weak indeed IMNSHO.

Personally Huntsman has always smelled like a RINO to me, plus his serving in the Admin as ambassador to a sore spot known as China makes me VERY dubious of his ability to deal with them effectively.

Transitional evolution doesn't exist.

We are all "transitional" species, every single living thing on this planet or off this planet is a transitional. Fossils are just a snapshot of life at that moment, there is so much space in between fossils usually.

But I digress, evolution as a whole is one of the most evidence based theories that has ever arisen from the scientific method. It's one of the single greatest theories applied in medicine besides that of germ theory.

Yes, all those microbes around us? They are stilled a Theory. So learn your definitions.

Science lesson FINISHED.

/dropmic

Last edited:
What you call "wiggly" is just the fact that RCC lets its members chose what they want to believe. It's not considered a case of "faith and morals", so there is no pronouncement either way on the subject. I guess it's because the RCC considers much of the Bible to be allegory, rather than literal truth, any particular nun's opinion notwithstanding.

You can believe what you want, just send us money.

that's not a religion, that's a scam. I know it's hard to tell the difference, I think most religions are scams.

Forum List

Back