I keep hearing about Public Sector Employees...

Few are at work. Most are on welfare with their fancy computers and desires for Dems to keep the entitlements coming. Don't let them starve. Keep the food stamps coming and jobless benefits extending.

Bump.... Guess none of you "personal Responsibility" people are into talking about this.

Well I am a developer of a business that AS we speak I'm watching an average of 8,000 inquiries a day are sent to find out if my customers will be paid.

These customers pay ME to use a service I conceived and for which I am paid as the owner a comfortable income.

SO I am one of those that HAVE a right to complain about Public Sector UNION workers that take off to protest their paying their share of pension/etc.
I am one of those that complain on their behalf their RIGHT to choose if their paycheck will have a due deducted from an organization they have the right to choose.
Right now 28 states force their public employees to spend their dues to their unions that in turn send 90% donations to the Democrats!
So tell me if that is "FAIR"???

State employees have to join and have their dues deducted and when the Union leaders after taking an average of $400,000 a year in salaries/benefits.. send to the Democrats $70 million and less then a million to GOP!!

Is THAT FAIR???

Well... All I can speak for is my own state. Our union dues do NOT go into the Union PAC. The Union PAC is strictly voluntary. As far as who they donate the proceeds to, that's none of your damned business. Freedom of speech and all of that, ya know?

After all.. Conservatives are the ones that say Money=speech.

I'll tell you what... I've said this over and over again... If all corporate, banking and industrial money goes out of politics.. I'm all for Unions getting out too. But if the above mentioned are allowed to give, so can unions. After all...they are all about lobbying for special breaks, tax cuts, contracts, etc... to make them money... but it's not OK for Unions to lobby for the working people of this country?

Tell me how THAT IS FAIR????

Forum List

Back