I keep hearing about Public Sector Employees...

Steelplate

Bluesman
Apr 25, 2011
Central PA
And the pieces of shit they are from you guys... but...

When I'm at work... I don't even get on the internet(yes, I have access). But it seems like a hell of a lot of you are on this board during the day. Congratulations...you are wasting your employers' money and being the exact same piece of shit you accuse us of.

Either that or you are all lying through your teeth and are out of work. Which doesn't bode well for the people who call others "Ticks on the ass of Society".

So... either get to fuckin' work and stop making the shit I buy more expensive because of your lollygagging, or get a fuckin' job!

Bump.... Guess none of you "personal Responsibility" people are into talking about this.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Steely but I am a Public Sector worker.

I have a job that allows me to hit the puter all day and do my job at the same time.

I'm very, very good at what I do and have no problem muti tasking all day.

I have no doubt there are plenty of other folks on this board who can do the same.

I'm a piece of shit, public sector employee, on the internet and doing my job at the same time.

Part of my job is to my boss informed of what is going on politically.

I also help him reduce the amount of public sector employees working for our department.

When I'm at work... I don't even get on the internet(yes, I have access). But it seems like a hell of a lot of you are on this board during the day. Congratulations...you are wasting your employers' money and being the exact same piece of shit you accuse us of.

Either that or you are all lying through your teeth and are out of work. Which doesn't bode well for the people who call others "Ticks on the ass of Society".

So... either get to fuckin' work and stop making the shit I buy more expensive because of your lollygagging, or get a fuckin' job!

Hyperbole from a parasite, nothing to see here........

I'm in the restaurant industry, Steel...I work nights. Sorry, but you're just gonna have to put up with my posts in the daytime. Funny how "you" seem to find the time to post though...

Yeah... I do find time to post... I'm on the last day of a two day vacation... Monday was my breakday and yesterday and today I used a little vacation time to add to that one day off.

See when i post tomorrow. My last post will be about 5:20AM and my first post won't be till after 3PM.

My private sector job is to report public sector assbags like you who post to the Internet on guvmint time/computers.

Consider yourself on report asswipe.

Bump.... Guess none of you "personal Responsibility" people are into talking about this.

Sorry to burst your bubble there Steely but I am a Public Sector worker.

I have a job that allows me to hit the puter all day and do my job at the same time.

I'm very, very good at what I do and have no problem muti tasking all day.

I have no doubt there are plenty of other folks on this board who can do the same.

So, you have no problem voting yourself and your co-workers out of a job then....Nice.

Yeah... I do find time to post... I'm on the last day of a two day vacation... Monday was my breakday and yesterday and today I used a little vacation time to add to that one day off.

See when i post tomorrow. My last post will be about 5:20AM and my first post won't be till after 3PM.

Cool story bro......

I'm a piece of shit, public sector employee, on the internet and doing my job at the same time.

I also help him reduce the amount of public sector employees working for our department.

Wow... you must be so proud. Putting people out of work. Well, I guess as long as it's not your job, you're golden.

My private sector job is to report public sector assbags like you who post to the Internet on guvmint time/computers.

Maybe you should get my IP to prove that I am on a government computer... douchebag.

Maybe you should get my IP to prove that I am on a government computer... douchebag.

Douchebag?!?!? Why.... I never...

Wouldn't those 'ticks on the ass of society' need to be collecting government handouts to have that criticism fairly leveled at them? After all, being out of work doesn't necessary mean you're living off another. I've been out of work in my lifetime but I've never collected unemployment or any entitlement for that matter.

Anyway, as an entrepreneur, I'll think about your silly accusations the next time I'm working on a project at midnight or having a 6am conference call with the east coast.

Lastly, I personally would never refer to a public sector worker as a "piece of shit". The meddling politician that unnecessarily created the unsustainable bureaucracy that employed that worker? Hell yes, he's a piece of shit.

Are you? I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say the jury's still out. You're not off to a good start.

Wow... you must be so proud. Putting people out of work. Well, I guess as long as it's not your job, you're golden.

I haven't put anyone out of work and my job is golden. I love it and am very good at it.

Florida is a right to work State. Nuff said.

Steel, my full time job here in my plush home office is to keep one eye on the other computer screen that's keeping track of various market activities, buy/sell orders, and stuff like that so that Mrs. blastoff and I can continue the lazy decadent lifestyle we're accustomed to. My other eye is dedicated to this screen which hops in and out of various message boards throughout the day where I thoroughly enjoy pointing out the silliness of liberal bozos and other sporting activity.

Had you not chosen to toil in the public sector perhaps you too could have made a pile in the private sector and transitioned early to a state of such decadence too. Now, get back to work before your
GS 10 or so boss catches you wasting the government's precious time.

Who's 'you guys'?
You have no clue as to what I do for a living, nor as to who my RT friends work for.

Were you ever a waterman?

Forum List

Back