I just threw away my Sopranos dvds.

Steven Van Zandt portrayed Silvio Dante in The Sopranos to universal acclaim. And still plays guitar and mandolin in Bruce Springsteenā€™s E Street Band.

Van Zandt also spent his Easter fantasizing about ā€œexterminatingā€ Republicans.

Sunday afternoon, the lonely 72-year-old man lashed out in a now-deleted Twitter tirade against those who support the Second Amendment.

Van Zandt called said individuals ā€œRepublican White Supremicist scumbag cowards and p*ssies that need guns to feel like real men.ā€

Stevie then claimed future generations will violently murder Republicans who support the right to self-defense.

Got all that?
If I had any Bruce Springsteen I'd trash it too.
The things that Steven said makes him sound like an Al-Qaeda member. But in one tweet if Iā€™m reading it right he said his account was hacked? So was it hacked or did he really say it?

We will never lose the Second Amendment here in America my friend always remember our country has been through many challenges and the people like ā€œwincoā€œ represent a tiny sliver of Americans who read mental helpā€¦. they lie their brains out, they constantly lie. And when evidence is literally staring them in the face like with how men are allowed to get changed in womenā€™s locker rooms and I think itā€™s OK or they say nothing about it thatā€™s when we know weā€™re dealing with people who need mental help.

Yes any American who think itā€™s OK to use violence against others like Mr. Van Zandtā€˜s tweet suggested need to be checked into a psychiatric ward at the very least. Wow and to think ā€œ winco ā€œ approved of what he said ā€¦ he is the same person who says nothing about the terrorism from Black Lives Matterā€¦. including how BLM members killed a black pawnshop security guard.

We shouldnā€™t get worked up about the stuffā€¦. I donā€™t I just engage in the facts and I watch how these few far left wingers on the US message board constantly lie all the time and they ignore all of the brutality and violence from their own side

The Sopranos are cool remember James Gandolfini was the man that heā€™s not around anymore so letā€™s not take it out on him.

Last edited:
Steven Van Zandt portrayed Silvio Dante in The Sopranos to universal acclaim. And still plays guitar and mandolin in Bruce Springsteenā€™s E Street Band.

Van Zandt also spent his Easter fantasizing about ā€œexterminatingā€ Republicans.

Sunday afternoon, the lonely 72-year-old man lashed out in a now-deleted Twitter tirade against those who support the Second Amendment.

Van Zandt called said individuals ā€œRepublican White Supremicist scumbag cowards and p*ssies that need guns to feel like real men.ā€

Stevie then claimed future generations will violently murder Republicans who support the right to self-defense.

Got all that?
If I had any Bruce Springsteen I'd trash it too.
I never did watch the Sopranos, but I am a big fan of the show named 7th Heaven and when the lead actor made a negative headline back in 2014, I purchased the entire show on DVD. Why? Because he wasn't the only person who made the show the good stuff that it still is to this day.

God bless you and each cast member of our favorites shows always!!!

Holly

P.S. In other words, why should the rest of a TV show's cast and crew be punished for one person's questionable thoughts and activities?

Forum List

Back