I just threw away my Sopranos dvds.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
Steven Van Zandt portrayed Silvio Dante in The Sopranos to universal acclaim. And still plays guitar and mandolin in Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band.

Van Zandt also spent his Easter fantasizing about “exterminating” Republicans.

Sunday afternoon, the lonely 72-year-old man lashed out in a now-deleted Twitter tirade against those who support the Second Amendment.

Van Zandt called said individuals “Republican White Supremicist scumbag cowards and p*ssies that need guns to feel like real men.”

Stevie then claimed future generations will violently murder Republicans who support the right to self-defense.

Got all that?
If I had any Bruce Springsteen I'd trash it too.

Last edited:
I got it.
Your a Coward.

So your gonna end up cancelling everything, you will have nothing left to enjoy.
Your meltdown is noted.

The Republicans just want to be able to protect themselves from the corrupt Democrat Party's psychopaths, muggers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists, burglars, goosestepping crackpot fanatics, carjackers.........

Steven Van Zandt portrayed Silvio Dante in The Sopranos to universal acclaim. He now plays guitar and mandolin in Bruce Springsteen’s E Street Band.

Van Zandt also spent his Easter fantasizing about “exterminating” Republicans.

Sunday afternoon, the lonely 72-year-old man lashed out in a now-deleted Twitter tirade against those who support the Second Amendment.

Van Zandt called said individuals “Republican White Supremicist scumbag cowards and p*ssies that need guns to feel like real men.”

Stevie then claimed future generations will violently murder Republicans who support the right to self-defense.

Got all that?
If I had any Bruce Springsteen I'd trash it too.

He's always been a part of the E Street Band. He only really started acting in The Sopranos, the he did have a couple of bit parts prior to that.

Personally, I do my best to separate an artist's politics from their work. Now, religion on the other hand...

He's always been a part of the E Street Band. He only really started acting in The Sopranos, the he did have a couple of bit parts prior to that.

Personally, I do my best to separate an artist's politics from their work. Now, religion on the other hand...
You must have missed all those movies in the later seventies and eighties he did.

The Republicans just want to be able to protect themselves from the corrupt Democrat Party's psychopaths, muggers, rapists, pedophiles, terrorists, burglars, goosestepping crackpot fanatics, carjackers.........
Don't forget Mafia thugs.

I will always think of Silvio as the scumbag who shot Adriana in the back like a coward .

Last edited:
There seem to be a lot of people who work in the entertainment industries who live "in a bubble," so to speak. They are never actually exposed to people with different views and perspectives. The result is a complete lack of understanding of people who live outside their bubble.

His published comments seem to be the product of that sort of cultural isolation.

Of course, old white guys like me can be equally oblivious.

Forum List

Back