I Just Received An Email From Team Trump Titled 'Stand or Kneel?'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
As an American Patriot, Steve McGarrett is not only a supporter of our President, I'm also on his email list to give him and Team Trump suggestions how to make America great again by transforming the United States into a Nationalist nation the way our founders intended it to be. Moments ago, I received this email and I answered it promptly. Do you agree with my truthful answer?

[Dear Steve

President Trump is under fire from the media for saying he’s honored to stand for the national anthem.

Now the President needs to know if most Americans agree with him.

Do you stand with him, our flag, and this great country?

Thanks,

Team TRUMP
Presidential Polling]

My answer was a big patriotic YES!

Echoes of 1938...
new-york-nazis-1938-long-island-german-american-bund-2.jpg

As an American Patriot, Steve McGarrett is not only a supporter of our President, I'm also on his email list to give him and Team Trump suggestions how to make America great again by transforming the United States into a Nationalist nation the way our founders intended it to be. Moments ago, I received this email and I answered it promptly. Do you agree with my truthful answer?

[Dear Steve

President Trump is under fire from the media for saying he’s honored to stand for the national anthem.

Thanks,

Team TRUMP
Presidential Polling]

do you know that putin is behind of this story too? "Russian"-linked Facebook ads reportedly aimed 'to sow chaos' between racial and religious groups

[Dear Steve

Thanks,

Team TRUMP
Presidential Polling]

I have to admit, you definitely fit the profile of the kind of guy who would be on a Trump mailing list.

• Banned

[Dear Steve

Thanks,

Team TRUMP
Presidential Polling]

I have to admit, you definitely fit the profile of the kind of guy who would be on a Trump mailing list.
Of course! I'm an American Patriot who wants to make America great again. We must return America back to its founding principles.

[Dear Steve

Thanks,

Team TRUMP
Presidential Polling]

Of course! I'm an American Patriot who wants to make America great again. We must return America back to its founding principles.
You are a brainless meathead who falls for the simplest forms of propaganda.

Forum List

Back