I just posted this in another thread

Any opinion I might write here has just as much legal standing and authority as that nut bag does. He can speak for himself, and/or members of his group if they granted him that ability, but that's about as far as it goes. If cops don't want to follow the law, but instead, make up their own shit, then they need another job.

The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster is a perfect analogy for the current debacle being perpetrated on the American people by fecklessly corrupt authoritarian politicians, IYI medical “experts”, and fear mongering fake news media pushing the narrative in whatever direction benefits their bottom line. There is the simple technical reason why the Challenger blew up and then there is the real reason – the truthful explanation. What we must understand from history and experience is, if we don’t accept the narratives pushed by “experts” and think critically based upon facts, the truth will eventually be revealed.

Yet, it is the overwrought response to the Wuhan Virus pandemic that has brought the nation to a crossroad. Will the American people peacefully, but firmly, revolt against those prolonging oppression in the name of science and reclaim their freedoms, or will they meekly accept the dictates of those in power and empower the ruling class in perpetuity?
Not only for future generations of Americans but the future of the free world, the citizenry must choose to actively rebel against those prolonging oppression and "fundamental transformation" using the coronavirus pandemic as their vehicle and re-elect President Trump in November. America at the Crossroad on Memorial Day 2020

Yet, it is the overwrought response to the Wuhan Virus pandemic that has brought the nation to a crossroad. Will the American people peacefully, but firmly, revolt against those prolonging oppression in the name of science and reclaim their freedoms, or will they meekly accept the dictates of those in power and empower the ruling class in perpetuity?
Not only for future generations of Americans but the future of the free world, the citizenry must choose to actively rebel against those prolonging oppression and "fundamental transformation" using the coronavirus pandemic as their vehicle and re-elect President Trump in November. America at the Crossroad on Memorial Day 2020

Unfortunately, Trump can't bully the virus into submission , no matter how hard he tries.

Any opinion I might write here has just as much legal standing and authority as that nut bag does. He can speak for himself, and/or members of his group if they granted him that ability, but that's about as far as it goes. If cops don't want to follow the law, but instead, make up their own shit, then they need another job.

You're okay with just any old Federal judge deciding law by fiat, making it up as they go along, as long as they make rulings you like, though, right?

You're okay with just any old Federal judge deciding law by fiat, making it up as they go along, as long as they make rulings you like, though, right?

Silly that you have no better understanding of the constitutional duties of judges than you do. Sillier still that you think some tinfoil hat sheriff can make a remark that is binding on all 50 states.

The Tenth Amendment clarifies that, but for these powers, powers that previously belonged to the states continue to rest with them. At the same time, powers that previously belonged to the people are similarly reserved to them.

To my limited constitutional knowledge , the Fed is the States creation , not the other way 'round.

Yet we have grown 'federally' to the point where they (the federal gov) dwarfs all the states

We've created a frankenstien .....and we can't turn it off!!

~S~

• Banned
Any opinion I might write here has just as much legal standing and authority as that nut bag does
Do you jave any idea how petty you look acting like a baby in public?

His credentials:
Respectfully submitted,

Michael Anthony Peroutka, Attorney at Law

Co-Founder, Institute on the Constitution

151 Longfellow Drive, Millersville, MD 21108

410-971-5650

Your's?

And, had you bothered with putting away your childishness you would have noted he quoted the constitution (both of them) - and this website is from a Sheriffs association- the ultimate (pinnacle) of Law Enforcement in the States, whose oath of office is worded pretty eloquently about protecting and defending their appropriate constitutions from which the douche bag quoted for Washington which is where the question arises.

I realize something like this may not be age appropriate for little kids (look in the mirror), but too, not all of us are inclined to just lay down and let an authority figure pretend to be somethng they aren't, which is quite common in the districts of criminals around the Country, headed by the one by Maryland and Virginia.

You might be better served to grow up.

Any opinion I might write here has just as much legal standing and authority as that nut bag does
Do you jave any idea how petty you look acting like a baby in public?

His credentials:
Respectfully submitted,

Michael Anthony Peroutka, Attorney at Law

Co-Founder, Institute on the Constitution

151 Longfellow Drive, Millersville, MD 21108

410-971-5650

Your's?

And, had you bothered with putting away your childishness you would have noted he quoted the constitution (both of them) - and this website is from a Sheriffs association- the ultimate (pinnacle) of Law Enforcement in the States, whose oath of office is worded pretty eloquently about protecting and defending their appropriate constitutions from which the douche bag quoted for Washington which is where the question arises.

I realize something like this may not be age appropriate for little kids (look in the mirror), but too, not all of us are inclined to just lay down and let an authority figure pretend to be somethng they aren't, which is quite common in the districts of criminals around the Country, headed by the one by Maryland and Virginia.

You might be better served to grow up.

Please quote the authority he has to say or do anything that is binding on all fifty states. I'll wait.

The Space Shuttle Challenger disaster is a perfect analogy for the current debacle being perpetrated on the American people by fecklessly corrupt authoritarian politicians, IYI medical “experts”, and fear mongering fake news media pushing the narrative in whatever direction benefits their bottom line. There is the simple technical reason why the Challenger blew up and then there is the real reason – the truthful explanation. What we must understand from history and experience is, if we don’t accept the narratives pushed by “experts” and think critically based upon facts, the truth will eventually be revealed.
From the article- Using victims to create false heroes has now been elevated to an art form by politicians, the corporate media and mega-corporations to push whatever agenda supports their narrative. The propaganda machine is their most useful tool, as decades of dumbing down the public through government school indoctrination has created millions of pliable useful idiots who will believe anything presented by “experts” on the boob tube. The fear and panic created by politicians and the media about a virus only marginally more dangerous than the common flu is the perfect representation of this power over reality.

The badly misnomered Bulldog is the epitome of the above.

The establishment always thinks anyone who questions their authority or expertise is a pain in the ass, at best. Often, they treat anyone with an opposing viewpoint as the enemy, and will undertake any means to shut them up and destroy them. Witness how Youtube and Google are currently memory holing anything questioning the establishment narrative about this virus or Joe Biden’s sexual assault on a young woman as a Senator. Feynman embarrassed the “experts” on national TV when he conducted a simple demonstration of why the shuttle blew up.

Amen!

Lies, backed by an unceasing stream of propaganda and fear, are being used to panic the masses into willingly abandon their freedoms, liberties and rights for the chains of false safety, security, and state control over every aspect of their lives. It is astonishing to watch in real time as a vast swath of America cowers in their homes, as demanded by their authoritarian elected leaders, while their livelihoods and net worth are purposely destroyed to benefit the .1% ruling class.

That is a great article. Sadly, the "my guy is better than your guy" crowds will ignore the simplicity of critical thinking and verbally beat each other mercileslly to better their celebrity wanna be's in the media to be a better serving acolyte for the Publicly Educated Indoctrinated Lifetime Achievement award with which they can brag about to the lesser than acolytes of the Church of GODvernment.

Unfortunately, Trump can't bully the virus into submission , no matter how hard he tries.
But the media, and the gov't, which Trump represents, can bully you into submission.

The media hasn't bullied me in any way, even though Fox and right wing radio try to do that daily. Trump still can't bully the virus. I don't think it even cares what trump might say or do.

The media hasn't bullied me in any way, even though Fox and right wing radio try to do that daily. Trump still can't bully the virus. I don't think it even cares what trump might say or do.
You're too easy, Pussydog.

Silly that you have no better understanding of the constitutional duties of judges than you do. Sillier still that you think some tinfoil hat sheriff can make a remark that is binding on all 50 states.

So your answer is 'yes', you love it when some Federal judge appointed by a commie runs around voiding state laws you don't like. Thanks for clearing that up.

Almost all of the left's ability to impose their will has came through unelected judges, ruling against the will of the people

So your answer is 'yes', you love it when some Federal judge appointed by a commie runs around voiding state laws you don't like. Thanks for clearing that up.

I thought we were talking about that idiot sheriff. Why do you want to change the subject?

Almost all of the left's ability to impose their will has came through unelected judges, ruling against the will of the people

Again, stay on subject.

Forum List

Back