I just got here so lets get this barn dance started!

Feb 18, 2011
My name is Marilu and I'm lookin to learn a bit about politics. Not much I know yet just that the liberal ones are the gays and the conservative ones don't like it when the government starts stickin its nose in everything.

My name is Marilu and I'm lookin to learn a bit about polotics. Not much I know yet just that the liberal ones are the gays and the conservative ones don't like it when the government starts stickin its nose in everything.

This reminds me of that scene in Jurrasic park where the T-Rex chomps on the goat. Don't be a goat. Educate yourself and don't take what you see here at face value. There's more people here who suffer from confirmation bias than there are chimps with AIDS in all of Africa. And that's an internet fact. :thup:

• Banned
My name is Marilu and I'm lookin to learn a bit about polotics. Not much I know yet just that the liberal ones are the gays and the conservative ones don't like it when the government starts stickin its nose in everything.

This reminds me of that scene in Jurrasic park where the T-Rex chomps on the goat. Don't be a goat. Educate yourself and don't take what you see here at face value. There's more people here who suffer from confirmation bias than there are chimps with AIDS in all of Africa. And that's an internet fact. :thup:

You sound very smart! What part of the politics are on?

I speek hillbillee......

Ware yew frum?
Why ya call yerself a hillbilly?

:welcome:

I live in northern Wisconsin near Canada. I'm one of those great white north hillbillys.
A Yankee Hillbilly?

Isn't that an oxymoron?

:lol:

I thought I was about as far north as you could get and still claim hillbilly cred. :lol:

Welcome aboard, hillbilly girl. Don't believe a word anyone says here. Especially this horty fellow. :D

Forum List

Back