I Just Figured Out What Liberals Want:

jwoodie

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2012
A clever variation on "From each according to his ability; to each according to his need." This means broad government involvement in all aspects of our economy, with a minimum standard of living guaranteed/provided on a means-tested basis. This will be financed by a very "progressive" income tax policy which will "level the playing field" on which the advantaged and disadvantaged must play. (This is why they now hate the flat rate Social Security tax.) Raising tax rates on the "rich" is the first step in this direction.

A clever variation on "From each according to his ability; to each according to his need." This means broad government involvement in all aspects of our economy, with a minimum standard of living guaranteed/provided on a means-tested basis. This will be financed by a very "progressive" income tax policy which will "level the playing field" on which the advantaged and disadvantaged must play. (This is why they now hate the flat rate Social Security tax.) Raising tax rates on the "rich" is the first step in this direction.

You just figured this out?

Naw.

I just wanna be able to do power dives with Submarines like this Bush supporter..

US Military

I mean dayuummm.

I paid for that too!

the fiscal cliff is y2k fairytale.
The dems could care less about fiscal matters. They don't even know what it is. This fiscal cliff business is a trap for republicans. Obama is still bitter about the shellacking he took in 2010 and is stacking up the dominoes to get the congress back in dems hands.
The reelection was stage 1. Stage 2 is to campaign the next 2 years country be damned to get congress back so he can really destroy the country

Wrong.

Like many other liberals such as myself --- that work 40 to 60 hour weeks --- I just want free stuff!

You just figured this out?

Better late then never.

you're a moron....

but we didn't just figure that out.

Forum List

Back