I just can't wait for week four in the new GOP congress

WOW, WEEK FOUR already...

damn don't they have all of the damage Obama and his party did to us FIXED by now?

You should be focusing on FIXING your own party which you HELPED in their fall from grace with the American People. losers
My party, I consider both parties to be part of my American experience..
I don't feel like anyone who works for a living has a party anymore.
When I worked full time and ran a business I was too busy to cry about the govt...

republicans do not know how to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past, like the insane, they keep repeating themselves ...

to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past

More taxes and more regulation, to stimulate the job market. It's the Democrat way!!!
Idjit.

Judging by the shit they jumped on first it seems that kissing the asses of their special interest donors seems to be job number one.

Yeah, The American People?

Keystone bill fails to clear Senate hurdle debate drags on Fox News

scumbag
Keystone is from Canada, which is not part of the USA...

Stupid AND a scumbag.

Great combination, loser

keystone_pipeline_route.jpg

I don't feel like anyone who works for a living has a party anymore.

Then you're safe
Fuck you asshole. Why are you not at work? I have an ultra-rare day off during the week.

I'm retired, bitch.

Worked my way up from dirt poor, nearly homeless, and I retired at 52.

You?
I still work, dick, and have all of my adult life except for a little while during the Great Bush Recession. Fuck you and your shitty stereotypes.

Obviously, the damage done by Obama's sycophants was far worse than anyone expected. It will take as long as necessary to fix it.
Judging by the shit they jumped on first it seems that kissing the asses of their special interest donors seems to be job number one.

That was the first thing that needed to be fixed. This is Washington, after all, and the Obama personality cult needed to be disbanded.

scumbag
Keystone is from Canada, which is not part of the USA...

Stupid AND a scumbag.

Great combination, loser

keystone_pipeline_route.jpg
I am glad to see you know where Canada is...

Obviously, the damage done by Obama's sycophants was far worse than anyone expected. It will take as long as necessary to fix it.

That was the first thing that needed to be fixed. This is Washington, after all, and the Obama personality cult needed to be disbanded.
Abortion is a Oblama cult??

Abortion is a Oblama cult??

Did you perhaps miss what I was responding to?

Yeah right, abortions are on the majority of the people list. I'd say trying to find decent work in the ObamaNation is on the top. but for shallow people it's the killing of ones offspring. sick and twisted. when they have nothing else they fall back onto the old STANDARD of abortion to widen the divide between the people in this country
republicans said while they were running against a democrat ....time and time again, they said dems are fixated on abortion rights and medicare and social security ... republicans said they are not going to be trying to change it ... in all of their ads against democrats and won becasue of what they said they wouldn't do... whats the first thing the go after ??? health care, abortion, medicade and social security ... all you are concerned about is your view on whose being killed .... figures you were never to bright... you have such a closed mind that you can't even tell you voted against your own best interest

Last edited:

scumbag

What goes a pipeline that will have to use imminent domain against Americans to be built just to serve Canadian oil speculators have to do with the American people at large?
in a lot of ways I hope these farmers are forced by imminent domain to take a section of their land ... what a better way to turn a red state to a blue one

scumbag

What goes a pipeline that will have to use imminent domain against Americans to be built just to serve Canadian oil speculators have to do with the American people at large?
in a lot of ways I hope these farmers are forced by imminent domain to take a section of their land ... what a better way to turn a red state to a blue one
Yeah they hate big government until they need it to shamelessly serve the petroleum industry.

republicans do not know how to stimulate the job market ... their Idea is to cut taxes and regulations... its never work in the past, like the insane, they keep repeating themselves ...

It worked quite well for President Kennedy.

True

Maybe we should try JFKs 70% tax rate on the wealthy and see what happens

It is worth a shot

What does a pipeline that will have to use imminent domain against Americans to be built just to serve Canadian oil speculators have to do with the American people at large?

You're too stupid to understand. Way too stupid

What does a pipeline that will have to use imminent domain against Americans to be built just to serve Canadian oil speculators have to do with the American people at large?

You're too stupid to understand. Way too stupid
Try me, I have followed this thing carefully and at the local level it is not some clear-cut partisan thing but a legal battle between landowners, environmentalists and Big Oil and Big Oil is not getting anywhere. Therefore they have called in their federal government lackeys and lobbyists to get some action. They promise low oil prices and energy independence in return for running roughshod over the people who do not want this thing in their backyard.

Forum List

Back