I hope Trump stops federal student aid for all women studies classes

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
I hope Trump stops federal student aid for all women studies and female focused studies classes. These classes teaches our women irresponsibility and hatred of the family! Time to stop considering this a proper education and stop funding it. Better to focus these funds into STEM subjects....

All feminist groups should be banned within public college!

I hope Trump stops federal student aid for all women studies and female focused studies classes. These classes teaches our women irresponsibility and hatred of the family! Time to stop considering this a proper education and stop funding it. Better to focus these funds into STEM subjects....

All feminist groups should be banned within public college!

Wait ....

I thought you were resisting the Trump agenda brahj?

Soros just gave them over 240 million for vagina heads and to get out there and protest something. There is no reason for our taxes to be aiding them and no reason for a woman's studies, unless it is necessary for their career. Teach them science instead.

Actually, one could make a fairly solid argument for abolishing any course that includes the word, "Studies." They are uniformly bullshit courses having exactly zero academic rigor. It's like giving college credit for reading The Reader's Digest.

I would love it if Trump did but I dont think that even he will delve that deep into the weeds.

Actually, one could make a fairly solid argument for abolishing any course that includes the word, "Studies." They are uniformly bullshit courses having exactly zero academic rigor. It's like giving college credit for reading The Reader's Digest.
When in college I tried to avoid all words with "studies" included..Like college course studies..

Forum List

Back