I hope this is a joke, obama & crew are insane

blu

Sep 21, 2009
CNSNews.com - White House Backs Bill to Collect Employee Pay Information from Businesses

I know this is an ultra conserv site, but they are quoting the bill like here:

"(B) based on the results of the survey and consultations under subparagraph (A), issue regulations to provide for the collection of pay information data from employers as described by the sex, race, and national origin of employees."

which side is obsessed with race again? this is sickening. also can't they figure this shit out from tax returns? what a waste and duplication of time and money

CNSNews.com - White House Backs Bill to Collect Employee Pay Information from Businesses

"(B) based on the results of the survey and consultations under subparagraph (A), issue regulations to provide for the collection of pay information data from employers as described by the sex, race, and national origin of employees."
which side is obsessed with race again? this is sickening. also can't they figure this shit out from tax returns? what a waste and duplication of time and money
Never mind that pesky shit like, qualifications, experience, and education hunh?
:eusa_eh:

It's time to repeal the 16th Amendment. 100 years is long enough to be dead wrong

It's time to repeal the 16th Amendment. 100 years is long enough to be dead wrong

indeed. I really hope the GOP gives obama the finger again on this one.

Forum List

Back