“I Hope It Didn’t Come From My Lab”

There is however, one portion of this viral outbreak that has been completely manufactured and orchestrated ...

... the PANIC!

b6ba9d4df02c17abe5234c832a0fbda7.jpg

While it's comforting somehow to blame a boogie man for the current outbreak of virulent flu, the sad truth is, it would have happened eventually with no help at all from China, or the WHO, or Democrats, or Illuminati, or the International Jewish Conspiracy (tm). How do I knew this? Because it's happened before, over, and over, an over again. It will continue to happen until we die off completely or we whip nature into submission.
Well that's all an interesting contention but THIS pandemic was the result of people in a bio laboratory in Wuhan , China engineering this particular virus. Read about Shi Zhengli if you haven't already.

Only you know why you are trying to deflect blame from the most evil government on earth to some
supposed natural bat to human disease that's sure to happen at some distant point in the future.
It all seems like disingenuous b.s. to me.

It all seems like disingenuous b.s. to me.

I have no doubt that it does, to you.

I'm reminded of those who use a hot Summer to prove that humans are somehow destroying the planet. Without explaining how hot Summers have existed since well before humans existed.

Viruses are studied in labs, not manufactured in them.
Not according to this article from 2015.

Ralph Baric, an infectious-disease researcher at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, last week (November 9) published a study on his team’s efforts to engineer a virus with the surface protein of the SHC014 coronavirus, found in horseshoe bats in China, and the backbone of one that causes human-like severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS) in mice. The hybrid virus could infect human airway cells and caused disease in mice, according to the team’s results, which were published in Nature Medicine.

The results demonstrate the ability of the SHC014 surface protein to bind and infect human cells, validating concerns that this virus—or other coronaviruses found in bat species—may be capable of making the leap to people without first evolving in an intermediate host, Nature reported. They also reignite a debate about whether that information justifies the risk of such work, known as gain-of-function research. “If the [new] virus escaped, nobody could predict the trajectory,” Simon Wain-Hobson, a virologist at the Pasteur Institute in Paris, told Nature.

Apparently, the work was discontinued in the North Carolina lab and exported to the Wuhan Institute of Virology lab. I wonder whose decision that was.

Perhaps the Chinese are correct when they claim Captain Trips came from the USA.

Abstract
The emergence of Severe Acute Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS-CoV) and Middle
East Respiratory Syndrome (MERS)-CoV underscores the threat of cross-species transmission
events leading to outbreaks in humans. In this study, we examine the disease potential for SARSlike CoVs currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations. Utilizing the SARS-CoV infectious clone, we generated and characterized a chimeric virus expressing the spike of bat coronavirus SHC014 in a mouse adapted SARS-CoV backbone. The results indicate that group 2b viruses encoding the SHC014 spike in a wild type backbone can efficiently utilize multiple ACE2 receptor orthologs, replicate efficiently in primary human airway cells, and achieve in vitro titers equivalent to epidemic strains of SARS-CoV

I keep hearing people claim that there's no evidence that Captain Trips was manufactured in a lab, But of course, logically, absence of evidence does not constitute evidence of absence.

Last edited:
Once again the usual subjects produce another of their conspiracy theories and form them into a BIG LIE. liars, using half-truths and hiding facts, are deplorable. Hereto are the facts:
The Covid 19 virus is a chimera, a mixing of human and animal to form a new strain of virus
and that did not happen in nature.
Furthermore the Wuhan bio-laboratory is the known source of this supposed "natural" occurrence.
Nature Medicine magazine was delving into this issue in 2015 as per the OP.
Lie harder next time.

Last edited:
I have no doubt that it does, to you.

I'm reminded of those who use a hot Summer to prove that humans are somehow destroying the planet. Without explaining how hot Summers have existed since well before humans existed.
And I'm reminded of how lying disingenuous characters try to use a patently false analogy to make their
b.s. somehow more credible and palatable.

That fact that it's been hot in the summer before doesn't do a thing to prove the source of the Covid 19 virus
which we know came from a Wuhan bio laboratory using bat carona viruses specifically as a point of study
and research for years there.

It only proves how absurd and weak your posts are. Try reading the OP sometime... that's what it's there for.

How would you like me to refer to people who have unleashed a sickenss on the world? Noble Chinese?
Why don't you stop worrying about what I call people and start worrying how your government is using this "Crisis" to bend you over and anally pound you with your own Constitution? You fucking drone.
There is a middle ground between having the racist instincts of a toothless, drooling, tobacco juice stained extra from Deliverance and calling the Chinese government of Xi Jinping "noble".
They are the 21st century equivalent of the Nazis and people better wake up. Especially the butt holes
here defending the Chinese just to poke a finger in Trump's eye.

They are far worse than you, but you are bad enough.

Let's see if you're smart enough to find the middle ground instead of making conservatives here complicit in your idiocy, which I don't intend to be.

I can do both just fine at the same time: Point out what a knuckle dragging jackass you are and oppose
the raping of our Constitutional guarantees because of some drummed up end of the world plague.
Count on it, Klan-boy!
Don't challenge me with your politically correct horse shit. I call it as I see it. The PROBLEM with our society as I see it, is that we are fixated on semantics and the interpretation of intention instead of the actions of those around us.
In short...you call ME out for typing Chink, ****, or ******...instead of accosting the real problem...our rapid, downward spiral as a culture. You polish the fenders as the car melts in a fire.
This country has jumped the fucking shark.

Semantics count when your asinine racist drivel reflects on conservatives and gives us all a bad name
and real authentic reason for leftists to call us racists.

Once more, when I call you a racist goon it doesn't take away from or deflect from any other matter.
Grow up, Klan boy.

Funny how Coronavirus was being researched at the Wuhan lab that is in the same market area where China says the pandemic began. Discussed in a 2015 Nature Science article is the potential transfer of the virus from bats to people. This report was published shortly after their project was defunded by the US Department of Health and Human Services (HHS).
View attachment 327120
View attachment 327123

Corona virus was also being studied at the infectious disease facility in Galveston.

Well, congratulations Shi Shi...it was your lab.

AND Obama gave that lab $3.7 million of US taxpayer money - to develop a biological weapon to use against us.

View attachment 327129

Bullshit, why make up this kind of bullshit, do you hope it becomes one more BIG LIE, the grist of right wing dirt bags.

You poor, dumb little cocksucker.

{
I'm against funding Chinese research in our country, but I'm sure against funding it in China. The NIH gives a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology [and] they then advertise that they need coronavirus researchers and following that, coronavirus erupts in Wuhan.

What's really troubling to me is either conspicuously or miraculously the Wuhan Institute of Virology is able to sequence the virus on January 2 but China doesn't admit to the virus existing until January 9 and then the Wuhan Institute of Virology doesn't release this important scientific information to the world until January 12. }

I know, the leftist hate sites didn't report the fucking news, as usual...

Semantics count when your asinine racist drivel reflects on conservatives and gives us all a bad name
and real authentic reason for leftists to call us racists.

Once more, when I call you a racist goon it doesn't take away from or deflect from any other matter.
Grow up, Klan boy.
You worry about you, I will worry about me, and we will get along.

AND Obama gave that lab $3.7 million of US taxpayer money - to develop a biological weapon to use against us.

View attachment 327129

Bullshit, why make up this kind of bullshit, do you hope it becomes one more BIG LIE, the grist of right wing dirt bags.

{
I'm against funding Chinese research in our country, but I'm sure against funding it in China. The NIH gives a $3.7 million grant to the Wuhan Institute of Virology [and] they then advertise that they need coronavirus researchers and following that, coronavirus erupts in Wuhan.

What's really troubling to me is either conspicuously or miraculously the Wuhan Institute of Virology is able to sequence the virus on January 2 but China doesn't admit to the virus existing until January 9 and then the Wuhan Institute of Virology doesn't release this important scientific information to the world until January 12. }

Your opening and source linked is proof you've been brainwashed, and can't deal with any idea which you can't understand and won't believe. Calling me a "cock sucker" is childish, and fighting words. I assure you, the coward you are, would not call me that when standing within the six feet of me, the space normal and rational citizens respect. Now you go suck your thumb and hug your photograph of trump.

Here's something dumb donald wants you to use to cure Covid 19:

I'm suspect uncensored2018 would read this in The Blaze and and believe it was the panacea. Sad how a brainwash paid for by dumb donald infects the mind.

View attachment 327129

{

Your opening and source linked is proof you've been brainwashed, and can't deal with any idea which you can't understand and won't believe. Calling me a "cock sucker" is childish, and fighting words. I assure you, the coward you are, would not call me that when standing within the six feet of me, the space normal and rational citizens respect. Now you go suck your thumb and hug your photograph of trump.

Oh fuck off. You listen to CNN, you have NO FUCKING ROOM to criticize anyone.

Forum List

Back