I heard a rumor that there is a methan deposit that is also coming out with the oil

Oldsocks take your kid when you go.. hes annoying and ignorant....

You bring some real data and i will take the time, you bring garbage and you get a garbage response...

Garbage is all you have. You reject any data that doesn't fit your bias anyway. If you examine the logic of the situation, instead trying to obscure it, you'd realize that more of a GHG means more trapped radiation. Since your outlook is purely political, logic is something you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Shut up socko.... ignorant children and or socks get no respect from me... Grow a pair and man up and show some maturity and higher thinking in this forum and i will treat you a little better... But so far all you do is play oldoscks parroting buffoon..

SO stop the charade if you want to debate be a man and do so straight up coward..

Goo Tracks............you've proven yourself to be notoriously unreliable in your "facts".

Methane crystals were frozen in the oil. When the self heating cement was poured, it caused the methane crystals to melt, resulting in a shot of methane gas going up the pipeline, and when it got to the rig, it was gas, and the electricity running the rig sparked the explosion.

Yes. There is methane in that crude. It's also one of the reasons that the cleanup people are getting sick, because of the toxic gas coming off the oil.

However, BP won't let workers wear gas masks and hazmat suits because it will look bad for business.

Oldsocks take your kid when you go.. hes annoying and ignorant....

You bring some real data and i will take the time, you bring garbage and you get a garbage response...

Garbage is all you have. You reject any data that doesn't fit your bias anyway. If you examine the logic of the situation, instead trying to obscure it, you'd realize that more of a GHG means more trapped radiation. Since your outlook is purely political, logic is something you wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Shut up socko.... ignorant children and or socks get no respect from me... Grow a pair and man up and show some maturity and higher thinking in this forum and i will treat you a little better... But so far all you do is play oldoscks parroting buffoon..

SO stop the charade if you want to debate be a man and do so straight up coward..

You're obviously the biggest coward on the board, being the biggest blowhard. In real life you're undoubtedly an ineffective little wimp.

Goo Tracks............you've proven yourself to be notoriously unreliable in your "facts".

Methane crystals were frozen in the oil. When the self heating cement was poured, it caused the methane crystals to melt, resulting in a shot of methane gas going up the pipeline, and when it got to the rig, it was gas, and the electricity running the rig sparked the explosion.

Yes. There is methane in that crude. It's also one of the reasons that the cleanup people are getting sick, because of the toxic gas coming off the oil.

However, BP won't let workers wear gas masks and hazmat suits because it will look bad for business.

Once again the closet case speaks without knowing what has transpired here...

GO back and read the posts up to your last one moron... you will see no one denied the fact methane comes with oil.. I even stated it is part and parcel with drilling... in fact i told another poster explicitly that methane comes with oil....

Now in your eagerness to attack me, you have put your foot in your mouth again... nice work einstein... Care to debate any other nonsense no one is arguing over???:lol::lol::lol:

You're obviously the biggest coward on the board, being the biggest blowhard. In real life you're undoubtedly an ineffective little wimp.

Really? LOL, see the avatar? Thats me moron.... And you will never find me using an alter ego, hiding behind a proxy, or using sock puppetry.... So lets talk about cowardice now douchebag....:lol:

Forum List

Back