I hear this ad is running in VA..

Awesome.

Also, people should know that his wife, Bernardine Dohrn, is a law professor in Chicago. Any motherfucker who starts yinning about how "the religious right controls America" should really check into this.

You think they are that dumb in Virginia? I hope not but one never knows.

"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." Winston Churchill

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

>>>A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And a vote for Obama is a vote for Marxism and confiscation of wealth. (which, incidentally, is very intrusive) :lol: :badgrin:

I hope you aren't deemed to be too rich, COMRADE!

... And Team Obama doesn't like it one bit :eusa_whistle:

[youtube]zEeHl0h3NBo[/youtube]

Here's another ad....
YouTube - Obama's Endorsement Of Alexi Giannoulias

Apr. 13--U.S. Sen. Barack Obama said Wednesday he is concerned by revelations that the bank owned by Illinois Democratic treasurer nominee Alexi Giannoulias' family gave loans to a Chicago crime figure and said the candidate owes him and the public a full accounting. "I'm going to take a look at what's been going on and I'm going to ask Alexi directly what is happening," said Obama, an early and enthusiastic backer of the first-time candidate, after a town-hall meeting at York High School in Elmhurst.

Obama leans on treasurer nominee: Giannoulias pressed on family-bank loans. | Chicago Tribune (Chicago, IL) (April, 2006)

Have they linked Obama's past with ANYONE of moral fiber yet?

Between Ayers, Wright, Pfleger, Rezko, and Farrakhan, his list of party guests isn't looking too promising for a White House Christmas party.

I guess McBush is getting deperate. You want to talk about how he totally screwed his first wife after she waited patiently for him while he was a prisoner? Or how about his total flip flops catering to first the middle and then the far right? Is it really true he called his present wife (number 2) a c*nt? I guess the old man has problems holding his tongue these days. Not good for a Presidential wannabe...

First Reagon becomes a divorced President from the GOP and now McBush wants to become the second (2nd) divorced President from the GOP. The GOP is the party of impeccable morals, correct?

I heard the GOP platforms required the nominee to be divorced. That explains why Romney did not get the nod.

Has anyone linked MCain with a republican of substantive accomplishments: Cheney, W, Craig, Folley, Delay, Stevens, Libby, Hagee .... and the list goes on and on and on....

Has anyone linked MCain with a republican of substantive accomplishments: Cheney, W, Craig, Folley, Delay, Stevens, Libby, Hagee .... and the list goes on and on and on....

Reagan, Coborn, Hagel, Obama, Clinton, Kennedy, Feingold....all people Mccain has worked with....

The AD is BS. McBush will go down in November. Count on it.

Obama doesn't think it's BS. He's taking it quite seriously, actually:

Sen. Barack Obama has launched an all-out effort to block a Republican billionaire’s efforts to tie him to domestic (Bill Ayers) and foreign terrorists in a wave of negative television ads.

Obama’s campaign has written the Department of Justice demanding a criminal investigation of the “American Issues Project,” the vehicle through which Dallas investor Harold Simmons is financing the advertisements. The Obama campaign — and tens of thousands of supporters — also is pressuring television networks and affiliates to reject the ads. The effort has met with some success: CNN and Fox News are not airing the attacks.

Obama to DOJ: Block terrorist ad - Ben Smith - Politico.com

Apparently Team Obama is running a counter ad. OOPS:

I want to echo what Yuval says, as well as Jennifer Rubin over at Contentions. Senator Obama’s new ad, trying to explain his association with the unrepentant terrorist Bill Ayers, may rank as among the worst tactical mistakes of the campaign. It puts into play an issue that has been largely ignored by the MSM. It will drive at least some responsible members of the press to cover the truth about Obama’s association with Ayers, which is certainly enough to seriously harm Obama. And it once again raises the problem of Obama’s other troubling associations over the years, including (but not exclusive to) the Reverend Jeremiah Wright.

For weeks it has been clear that Obama is, for the first time in his national political career, on the defensive. He and his campaign look increasingly rattled. They seem unsure what strategy to pursue and what the new rationale for an Obama presidency ought to be. They seem to be shifting back and forth, from trying to recapture the old magic, now long gone, to using a two-by-four against Senator McCain. And now they have made what strikes me as a major misstep. Many people who never knew who Bill Ayers is, what he has done, and what Obama’s relationship with him has been, are about to find out. And for a presidential candidate who is still a mystery to many people, and about whom they persistent and growing questions, it cannot be a good thing to be linked to Ayers.

The Obama campaign, which was running an almost flawless campaign for months, had begun to crack under the pressure of a presidential campaign. That pressure has now created a break. It is one I suspect they will come to regret.

The Corner on National Review Online

Forum List

Back