Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
He hit the nail on the head.

Attachments

• $newt.jpg
    $newt.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 147
So...if we elect someone who does not have wealth...then you can't vote for Obama either.
Michelle Obama ran around talking about healthy eating for kids..while she was a $six figure board member of one of the largest snack food companies. Course...she resigned after the white house handlers showed how ridiculously hypocritical it was.
The Obama's lives magically and dramatically improved pretty much to the day he started serving the Chicago machine. His wife not only landed a $six figure board membership of one company...that wasn't good enough...she landed TWO $six figure board memberships. This is usually reserved for the most proven successful business people in the country...or an accommodating Senators wife.

Why not Colbert?
I dunno I just like Stewert better.
More laughs?

It is just my way of saying I voted but did not like any of the choices.

I can't help but think when it come's to someone like Romney and even President Obama, with all the outstanding Americans out there, one's who have served this nation in time of need, and those of some note who have served in a noble manner, these are the choices we are left with. It does tend to show what money will end up with at least in my humble opinion. With Mitt Romeny I see a man who constantly changes his position based on what he feels will get him the most votes, so it is hard to know where he stands on anything. As for the President I see a man who took control of the White House with little experience in Govt. at a time when this nation needed someone to take the reins of power and kick it in the collective backside. Given these factors, I have yet to decide where my vote will go and will likely not decide until the moment I vote, because frankly a vote for Mitt Romeny I see as going back to the Bush Administration which got us here in the first place, and a vote for President Obama as nothing changing, so a very hard choice indeed.

I can't help but think when it come's to someone like Romney and even President Obama, with all the outstanding Americans out there, one's who have served this nation in time of need, and those of some note who have served in a noble manner, these are the choices we are left with. It does tend to show what money will end up with at least in my humble opinion. With Mitt Romeny I see a man who constantly changes his position based on what he feels will get him the most votes, so it is hard to know where he stands on anything. As for the President I see a man who took control of the White House with little experience in Govt. at a time when this nation needed someone to take the reins of power and kick it in the collective backside. Given these factors, I have yet to decide where my vote will go and will likely not decide until the moment I vote, because frankly a vote for Mitt Romeny I see as going back to the Bush Administration which got us here in the first place, and a vote for President Obama as nothing changing, so a very hard choice indeed.

If I believed - even for a nanosecond - that Romney is another Bush, I'd be slamming him as much as Obama. But he isn't. Bush was a career politician, Obama is a career politician - I loathe career politicians.

He hit the nail on the head.

I'd have to agree with him if he admitted that he's a corrupt, ego driven, DC insider who's pissed that the better candidate beat his ass in the primaries.

As it is, Gingrich is just another sore loser.

How is Obama a career politician? He didn't even finish his one Senate term!

Senator is the only job in the world that politicians do ?

What other political position did he hold. None. He wasn't a mayor, a governor, a congressman. Career politicians hold political positions for many, many years.

You don't think "community organizers" have a political agenda ?

Forum List

Back