I have the solution to rising sea levels.

Discussion in 'Environment' started by Pete7469, Nov 5, 2018.

1. Pete7469

Pete7469 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20,802
    Just to be clear, I'm going to run with the conclusion the bed wetters are parroting correct information and complete data so we can pretend that algore's (lol) predictions are just off a few years and the water's comin' baby.

What we need to do is find a way to get the water out of the ocean. We can't just jettison it into space, and I'd be willing to guess that with all the ice floating around in space as much falls on us as we could expect to jettison off. So what we need is more strip mines. We need to take mountain cones, and turn them into water cones. There are mountains full of resources all over the planet and we can use the excess material that has no real value as fill along the coasts to keep the oceans at bay.

Besides, imagine the commercial value of a housing community build on the steps of this valley about half full or more? With a desalination plant piping water into it, it could be a pretty awesome place.

[​IMG]

Lets get strippin' !!!

2. hjmick

hjmick Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,159
    Sham Wow.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  3. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,454
    In Saudi Arabia, they are using Desalination plants to bring in salt water, take the salt out then pipe fresh water inland to irrigate crops that were once desert areas. We could do the same thing, but also use ionization to separate hydrogen from oxygen, thus providing hydrogen fuel cells, then not only do we have fresh water from the sea coming in, but when the hydrogen burns it creates water vapor thus making more clouds to keep our country well irrigated. We seem to have a water shortage near liberal cities and states like Californication. There the water would be plentiful and no more Governor Brown induced wildfires...

• Winner Winner x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. skookerasbil

skookerasbil Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,165
    Nobody cares about sea level rise.....except people who need some real responsibilities in life.

5. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,454
    I always scratch my head though when I hear some lunatic lefty say "The oceans are rising do to global warming", then see people like Al Gore, Bill Gates, Jeff Bezos, go out and buy islands or put mansions on the beach in Californication or Florida. Just doesn't make sense, does it?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. CrusaderFrank

CrusaderFrank Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +63,057
    Has Guam tipped over yet?

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 3
    • Thank You! Thank You! x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,249
    So, the global scientific community is a bunch of liars engaged in a vast conspiracy.

How has this thread not been moved to the conspiracy section?

8. andaronjim

andaronjim Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,454
    You would be surprised what people would do for money that is allocated for research a certain result. If you dont come up with said result, that funding goes away.

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. SSDD

SSDD Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,670
    How have any threads claiming man made global warming not been moved to the conspiracy section. I started a whole thread stating plainly that there was no actual evidence supporting the AGW hypothesis....and there was:

1. There is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which supports the AGW hypothesis over natural variability.

2. There is not a single piece of observed, measured evidence which establishes a coherent link between the absorption of infrared radiation by a gas and warming in the atmosphere.

3. There was not a single peer reviewed, published paper in which the hypothetical warming caused by the activities of man were empirically measured, quantified, and ascribed to so called greenhouse gasses.

And you know what? My claim stands...no one has been able to deliver even a single piece of the data requested above..not a single piece. Maybe you can help them out...or not..

When the rubber meets the road, you guys are all just alike....spewing your religion without the first piece of actual empirical data to support your beliefs.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. Fort Fun Indiana

Fort Fun Indiana Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,249
    Yeah,if only the cash strapped fossil fuel industry could afford to pay for REAL science, right?!?!

:rolleyes: