I have something nice to say about Michelle Obama

Enough of the jokes. I don't know who I'm more impressed with, the soldier who asked her and his comments about her or the fact that she gave such a wise answer off the cuff. I do hope both enjoy the evening! :eusa_angel:

That's nice but I think you are off your center here. You usually carry much more substance. Perhaps a change back to your old avatar?

That's nice but I think you are off your center here. You usually carry much more substance. Perhaps a change back to your old avatar?

She will gain it all right back during the holiday eating season.

LOL...i head this last night....and i thought you were going to report that the secret service will let her go.

It'll be great publicity. Of course, they'll let her go. The machine takes precedence over security. :lol:

Here's hoping it's her post election swansong.

The fact that you tainted this story with how she will meet a "hawt" marine aside, i though for sure you would say something about how much its costs to have secret service follow her and how she is wasting money because of it or some damn thing.

Of course you could not just say good job, you had to say something about her leaving her husband for a marine.

Here is the thing, the Obama's really are about family values, unlike the republican machine we have now. Oh and go Newt! Cain? Rush? McCain? Damn, there has to be a republican who lives up the the "family values" that side spews so damn much.

This should be a lesson to anyone who doubts that our service men and women are some of the most courageous people in the world.

Since when did Liberal twerps like you start supporting the military?
Tell ya what -

We don't need your fucking faux support

I am a liberal and a veteran who of course supports the military. How do I fall in your little bubble?

Last edited:
This should be a lesson to anyone who doubts that our service men and women are some of the most courageous people in the world.

Tell ya what -

I am a liberal and a verteran who of course supports the military. How do I fall in your little bubble?

So, we are taught hypocritical thinking from childhood. Nothing dramatic with your statement.

LOL...i head this last night....and i thought you were going to report that the secret service will let her go.

It'll be great publicity. Of course, they'll let her go. The machine takes precedence over security. :lol:

The fact that you tainted this story with how she will meet a "hawt" marine aside, i though for sure you would say something about how much its costs to have secret service follow her and how she is wasting money because of it or some damn thing.

Of course you could not just say good job, you had to say something about her leaving her husband for a marine.

Here is the thing, the Obama's really are about family values, unlike the republican machine we have now. Oh and go Newt! Cain? Rush? McCain? Damn, there has to be a republican who lives up the the "family values" that side spews so damn much.
Are you thinking about Mark Sanford, John Ensign, or "Diaper David" Vitter?

Tell ya what -

I am a liberal and a veteran who of course supports the military. How do I fall in your little bubble?
Warrior's little bubble is that aneurism in his brain.

As a certified political cynic it's my opinion that it was a setup. The Secret Service would have to check out this guy inside and out but the fix was in pretty quick. It's good campaign strategy. The president pretends he supports the Troops while Marines are crawling around in Afghanistan without artillery or air support and democrats are cutting the Military budget and building gay bars on post.

As y'all know, I'm not a huge fan of the Obamas, and nor am I a huge fan of links to media stories as 'topics'.... however, on this occasion, I'm gonna break my own rule and link to this.

Michelle Obama dropped off hundreds of Christmas gifts to the U.S. Marine Corps Toys for Tots campaign and in return received a surprise invitation from a soldier to be his date to the Marine Corps Ball.
Lance Cpl. Aaron Leeks, 20, said he asked the first lady to accompany him because he's a fan and admires her work to support the military.
When Obama was sorting toys at the charity event and came close to Leeks of Frederick, he took the opportunity and leaned over a toy bin to get her attention and pop the question.

Read more: It's a date! First lady accepts Marine's invitation to the ball...but he has to check with her husband first | Mail Online

I suspect her husband will agree to her attending the next Birthday Ball... but he should bear in mind.... many husbands have lived to regret the day that their wife met a Marine.

Semper Fi!

So this is the Thread that caused Plasticball's Meltdown?...

:lmao:

:)

peace...

Tell ya what -

Some of us Liberals ARE military and vets. But you like to conveniently forget that...Senior moments?

I think it's sad when a person has to start a thread to let everyone know that she has stopped hating for a moment.

Tell ya what -

Some of us Liberals ARE military and vets. But you like to conveniently forget that...Senior moments?

Irrelevant and unproven Claim...

And if it is True, you Violated the Rules to Join. :thup:

But you know this, don't you Bodey.

:)

peace...

Are you thinking about Mark Sanford, John Ensign, or "Diaper David" Vitter?

All members of the family values party, correct?

Forum List

Back